Mousy and Robby

A/N:Basically my version of Mousy and Robby's backstory,kinda diffrent from the others I guess.

Mousy POV:

"Hey Mousy!Look what I drew!"Zuzy said.It was a picture of Her,Zee,Zizzy and a few more other people.
"That looks lovely!"I said.She giggled and walked to Zee.
I wondered where Robby went so I decided to check where he is.I pushed the wheels of my wheelchair toward the kitchen and checked around.
"Robby?Are you there?"I shouted.I then heard metal noises and not really surprised,it was Robby.
"There you are Robby!What have you been doing?"I asked.
"Well,I wanted to give you a gift for always staying with me."Robby explained as he showed metal legs.
I gasped and jumped from my wheelchair to hug him!
"Thank you so much Robby!I love you so so so so much!"I exclaimed.Robby blushed a little and smiled.
"Robby how did you even make it?Like,know the size of my legs?"
"Well...remember that time when you crawled into the mall all bleeding and stuff?While there wasn't anybody in the mall,I followed the trail of your blood and found your legs..."
How could I forget?When the infection started,I had no clue about it.Without realizing my mother was infected the whole time got both my legs cut off...

~past~

I silently pushed my wheelchair closer to my mother,wanted to surprise her since it was her birthday.
As I got even closer,but then She was starting to give me really bad vibe.When She turned around,Something about her looked different,Like her outer eyes were all black and her pupils were glowing pink,I'm sure her eyes were usually black.
"Mother,What happened to you?"I asked.She started to hit her head with her own hands.I backed away and tried to escape.My mother then leaped onto me,causing me to fall off from my wheelchair."Mother what are you doing?This isn't you!"I shouted,but she cut off both my legs.I screamed and pushed her as hard as I could.I started to crawl to the only place that kept me safe.

Robby's POV(during the past):

I was thinking about that girl that visits me everytime in the mall,she would visit me at 11:25 am right?I checked the clock and it said 11:57am.I started to wonder where she could be,maybe something happened while she was walking or maybe she is visiting somebody or maybe...She forgot about me..
I sighed a little and looked around the mall.There wasn't anybody here.I then saw something outside.I walked to the door and then realised it was Mousy.I quickly opened the door and picked her up.I ran inside into a medical room and bandaged her legs.
"Mousy,Who did this to you?"I whispered.She started sobbing and hugged me."Robby...Something h-happened..to my m-mother...s-she had a g-glowing eye..."she stuttered.Something wasn't right.There weren't alot of people in the mall,even kitty wasn't in her kitchen.I checked outside to see somebody chase a person with a spear?I decided to go check on Mousy again.When I entered the room,she was starting to cough up black liquid.
"MOUSY!ARE Y-YOU OKAY!?"I shouted.I ran to her but she pushed me."Ro-Robby...T-take me t-to the vents...I-I think....I-Its better if I stay t-there..."she whispered.I can see a glow of pink from her eye.I think there's a virus and Mousy was infected,as her last wish I took her to the vents."R-robby...if I don't...make it...I-I just want t-to let you know...Is that.."Before she could finish her sentence she started screaming.I backed away when she tried to scratch me.She then went deeper in the vents.I decided to leave her alone and protect the mall.

~Present~

Mousy POV:

I felt a warm tear drop down my face.
"O-Oh!I'm so sorry!I shouldn't have bring the topic up...Please forgive me..."Robby said.I giggled and wiped my tears."It's okay Robby,it isn't your fault.."I smiled.