A talk with the panda

A/N:Ight this is short but uh half of the idea was mine and you know I am bored and stuff,btw school started for me,like actual school-
I also wanted to see my babies cuz they're precious.

Penny POV:

"AHA!I WON!" I shouted as Kitty sighed in defeat. "Why are you good at these games?" she asked. I shrugged. "Lets go back home!You can stay at my house if you want!" I said.She looked up and smiled.
"That sounds great" she whispered.
As we left the Carnival,Clowny waved us goodbye before he went to polish his hammer.We walked and walked,and it started to feel like we've been walking for hours. "Penny,Do you think we're uh...lost?" Kitty asked.
"Nah,we aren't!Who wouldn't know their way back home?"I replied.

.

.

.

"GOD DAM IT WE'RE LOST!" I Shouted grabbing my head and kneeling. "Hey!It's okay Penny!I sometimes get lost on my way home" Kitty said trying to comfort me. "Oh well that's nice to hear,uh Hey,We can stay at that place for some time!"I said pointing to what seems like a subway (what are they called?) we walked down the stairs to see two identical shadows. "Wait,Pandy and Peggy?" kitty shouted.The twins turned their head,one decayed and rotting and the other infected like us.
"Penny?Kitty?" they both said in unison.We ran to them and hugged them."Oh it's so nice seeing you two"I said tear running down my face.
"Hey no need to get emotional!" Pandy said.We all giggled.
"So Pandy,how have you been?" Kitty asked looking at Peggy.
"What about me?"Pandy asked?(Like the Pandy-Pandy)
"Oh!Uh wait let me explain"I said as I walked to her.
"Ever since you died,Peggy wasn't really good,she would get sick and was weak and started growing mental disorders,she was going crazy,until one day she decided to act like you to,you know,ignore the pain."I whispered.Pandy tilted her head.
"Wait,so she was replacing me?" Pandy asked.I nodded my head.
"Thing is,Peggy was so into it and we just kinda got used to calling her Pandy,but we still don't know if her disorders are gone" I said.Pandy sighed and smiled.
"Oh alright,I'll let it slip,I still can't believe she was replacing me!And I have a question"Pandy asked.
"Go on,I'm listening" I said.
"Have you seen our dad?" She asked.
I frowned and shook my head.
Her smiled faded as she looked away.
"Hey...At least you got Peggy,Geogre is...missing.." I said,whispering at the last bit.Pandy sighed and hugged me.
"Don't worry Penny,we'll find him"
She smiled.
"Hey Kitty!Can we visit your kitchen!I'm craving for some of your best dishes!" Pandy shouted putting her arms at the back of her head.
Kitty laughed, "Okay sure!But after the infection your paying for it!"
We all stood up and went inside the train."Hey,isn't this the place Mimi made?Or who was it..."Peggy asked,putting her hand beneath her chin.We all shrugged.
"Speaking of Mimi,has any of you like recently been in touch with her?Like before you were infected?" Pandy asked.We all shook our heads.
"Eh,it doesn't matter,Kitty's Kitchen here I come!"Pandy shouted.
"We" Peggy corrected her.
We all laughed as the train started to move.

A/N:So sorry to interrupt you but just to say this chapter was rushed and stuff!Really sorry so I didn't like check on it,sorry of there were grammar mistakes and stuff,I'll try to be more careful in the future!
Have a lovely day =w=