Chapter 7

I don't know what I'm writing since I didn't write a plan for chapter 7 qwq.Anyways,continue reading my crappy story.

Akasuki POV:

We all headed to the roof,expecting a helicopter there and Mr.P waiting for us,but all there was nothing.
"They...they left without us.."I muttered.We all looked betrayed,Sheepy started to cry and we all tried to comfort her. "We need to find another way out". Bunny sighed."I guess you're right..."Doggy said,still carrying Beary.We all headed back until I noticed Bunny stood There."Bunny?Are you coming?"I called out.She turned around,"yeah,coming..." I had a uneasy feeling but I ignored it.We went down to a metro.I looked behind me and Bunny looked really pale.
"We're almost out of here.I just need to rest a little..."Bunny sighed as she put down her Crossbow."Don't worry,we'll get out of here!"Doggy reassured her.He placed Beary next to Bunny."We'll find a way to get the train working!"Sheepy Replied.

Bunny POV:

I watched the three of them go as I sat here with Beary.He started to wake up."what happened?"He groaned.
"You were infected and fighting with a friend of mine,I am still uncertain what she did but I'm sure you know?" I replied.He looked up and he sighed.
"Yes,I now remember,I think she bit me on the wrist and after that,I blacked out for a while."Beary Explained.He explains in further detail about his theory on Akasuki and how he is back to normal. It's somehow complicated but it still makes sense. I felt a splitting headache,my vision started to spin a little.Beary gave me a worried look.
"Are you okay Miss.Bunny?Perhaps you aren't feeling well?"Beary asked.
"No...it's Not that...If I tell you..will you not...freak out?"I mumbled.He nodded and I explained everything.
After all that explaining,he looked down to the ground."I see..So you were given a potion by Mr.P..."he replied.I nodded my head a little.

Akasuki POV (again):

I remember when I visited this place with a old friend of mine,Mimi.I was told her parents had made this place.I looked around the area and smiled. It hasn't changed ,just a few trash bags and a zombie...wait,a zombie!? I hid behind the wall as the lifeless Zombie pig walked around.I need to tell the others,I tried walking up the stairs but I accidentally stepped on a can.This had attracted the zombie pig and it started running my way.I tried to run but I tripped on the steps,resulting two bloodied knee and a red palm.The zombie lifted their bone above their head but then slowly put it back down.
"Oh...you're infected.."they said(since Akasuki is kinda infected she understands them).
I sighed in relief.But then they looked serious."Aren't you that girl who bite people?I heard a friend of mine say that there's a infected person going up to the infected and biting their wrist?"He asked.I rubbed the back of my head."Yeah...I'm that girl..."I replied.
They sighed and looked even more serious."what you are doing is dangerous,you aren't just taking out the virus but you're taking it in,with that size of your body,it won't be able to handle alot.Eventually you will die soon."they explained.I looked at them and smiled."If it saves people then I'm willing to risk my life"I said.
They were shocked of the response they just heard."But I'm asumming you are young,right?You still have more years to live!How can you just throw your life away like that?"they shouted.I laughed,making him confused."Because I don't matter,my Father abuses my mom and he shouts at us wishing I was never born.My twin sister died and my mother ran away leaving me with my dad.He then kicked me out of my house.I just completely gave up until I remembered that I still had to fulfil one job..."I stopped talking,knowing I had touched a sensitive topic.I looked to the zombie and they were on the verge of tears."I'm sorry to hear that,you must've had it rough"they whispered.They got up and held out a hand."I'm Zompiggy,I'll help you with whatever you're doing"Zompiggy grinned.I giggled and shook their hand.

~Time skip~

Doggy POV:

I opened the train's door.I looked over my shoulder to see Akasuki and Zompiggy. Akasuki,are you a idiot?What if that thing kills us or something?!I thought.She had announced that Zompiggy was joining us."Guy's the train is working now!"I shouted,they all went in but I noticed Bunny still sitting against the piller."Bunny,are you alright?"I asked.She started to cry a little.
"Mr.P gave me a potion.I drank it.I didn't know it would soon turn me into a..."before she could finish her sentence,Akasuki interrupted her.
"But you can still come with us.We'll find him!"She argued."No,you need to go without me."Akasuki walked to her."If you turn infected soon,I'll deal with you!"She smiled.I think I know why Sheepy cried back in the Hospital.Akasuki always smile.Bunny looked uncertain about the idea."But Akasu-" "No buts!I am not going to leave anyone out!We are going to find Mr.P and we will cure Everyone,and you are going to be there too."Akasuki explained.Bunny gave up,and finally agreed to go with us.I wiped my face and Carried Bunny.We then went in the train.

.
.
.

Y/N POV:

"Is this place safe..."I asked mymself.I heard a sound.I went towards a door to see a train moving.
"Huh?Wait!" I shouted.But it had already left."Y/N what happened?"
asked a blacked haired girl,she had a messy hair and wore glasses."I think there were other people here Missbuble..."I explained.Emerald and Sushi then came out of the dark.
"WE LOST OUR CHANCE!" Sushi shouted.Emerald looked worried.
"What are we going to do?"She asked.
"Can you stop shouting"God said to Sushi while Talid held his hand.
"We can't just stand here and do nothing"Missbubble explained.We then heard groans behind us.God got out his katana and Talid aimed her pistol."Don't worry,we won't hurt you!"said a childish voice.Then a short figure and a mummy figure came out.
"Please,call me Iku...and my friend here,Dolly."...