A little backstory

A/N:I wanted to share my own version of Pandy' s backstory cuz Idk.Note:Pandy is the yellow one and Peggy is the red one,just saying this for me so I don't forget lol,wait,how old is Poley?Uh..i'll just ignore bout that

Poley POV:

I sighed as I walked back to home,just completed my training with Doggy.As I walked to my house,I went past a alley and heard a strange noise.I decided to explore it.The noise was now becoming a cry and louder.When I approached the end of it,I saw two shadows.I walked closer to see two panda,both crying."Oh my,poor thing,I should get you back to my home quick"I said to myself.I ran to my home as quick as I could.When I entered my house,I checked on the kids.After that I decided to feed them something..Once they were finished I took them to the bathroom to clean them up."Well,now I need to buy you clothes..actually,I think I have some shirts left from when I was little,glad I kept them."I said while walking to a box in the corner.I opened it and looked through it to see if there were any clothes that was the smallest thing I could find.I found two comfy shirts,obviously a little big but it should do it.They looked happy and giggled."I should give you names..hmmmm...Pandy and Peggy!Do you guys like the name?"I asked."Y- yeah!"Pandy said.They both walked to me and hugged me.I smiled and hugged them back.

-some years later-

Pandy POV(past):

"Wow!You both look the same!" Said a girl in a bright red dress.
"That's because we are identical twins."I explained while holding my sister's hand.We both giggled a little.
"Do people get you mixed up?"A girl said in a pink dress.
"Sometimes,but it's okay!We're used to it."Peggy proudly said.
"Peggy,Pandy,since it's your first day,you may both choose what we do today"Our teacher said.
"We like solving mysteries"My sister replied."And we like doing puzzles"I added...
I came home with my sister and giggled."The playgroup is fun!"I said.
"It is!I can't wait for tomarrow."Peggy said.Since our father was still at work,we decided to play Hide and seek.

-Some years later-

I held hands with Peggy while walking to school."Pandy,I'm nervous about our new school!"My sister said.
"Don't worry!I'll be with you!"I said.
We both walked into the school and to our surprise,we saw some of our friends."Bunny!Doggy!Is that you?"We both said in unison.They were shocked and ran up to us.They gave us a hug and then laughed.
"You don't know how much I'm happy to see you two here"Bunny said.Doggy nodded in agreement.
"It's also the same for us"I said.We both talked for a while until two people walked in.
"Hey Bunny!Who are they?"A girl asked in glasses,I was actually shocked to see her since she was very short."Oh,This is Pandy and Peggy!My childhood friends!"Bunny explained.
"So you guys were friends when you were younger?"A plain person asked.
"Mhm"Doggy said.The plain person turned to me and smiled."It's really cool to see identical twins,they aren't really common you know?"They said.The girl in the glasses looked away before talking again.
"Hey!We forgot to introduce ourselves!I'm Akasuki!"The other then introduced themself.
I introduced myself and my sister did too."Akasuki!There you are!I've been looking for you!"Said a girly voice.
A girl ran to Akasuki and hugged her.
"Akasuki wanna sit with me in break?"She asked.Akasuki nodded her head before she was dragged by her."Who is she?"Peggy asked.
"That's Aoi,Akasuki first friend.Apprently Aoi has a crush on Akasuki."Doggy said."Make sure to not tell anyone though!"Bunny said.
"We won't"we both said.

-time skip-

We walked back to home and waited for Father to arrive.When he finally did,we ran to the frount door and hugged him."Father you're back!" We said."Haha!Hello my little ones!How was your first day in high school?"Our father asked us.
"It was great!"We both replied.
"That's great to hear"he said...

-few weeks,after school-

Peggy POV:

I happily walked with my sister at the park.There we met Y/N,Akasuki,Bunny and Talid.
"Hey!Guys!"Pandy shouted,getting their attention."Oh!Pandy and Peggy!"Bunny said."It's nice seeing you again!"Y/N said.Talid and Akasuki was still swinging to see who could swing the highest. "So,what do you guys want to do?"I asked.
"Dunno,we're just chatting and stuff."Y/N replied.Talid slipped from her swing and landed on the ground on her back."Oh my god!Talid are you alright!?"We all shouted.Talid then started laughing and waving her hands."Don't worry!It's fine!Besides,I always fall so It doesn't hurt!"She said.She got up and dusted her back.
"I won,now buy me the Marshal Plush"Akasuki said.Talid frowned and sighed."Fine,I will."She muttered.Me and Pandy both giggled a little.
We stayed for a while before we decided to head back home.
I walked in the same direction with Akasuki and Bunny. "We should hang out more often!"Bunny said.
"I totally agree!"Pandy said while giggling.We then had to cross the street to go home,we waved goodbye to Bunny and Akasuki.
"Hey Peggy,Race you to our house!"Pandy shouted."Huh?What!Wait Pandy!"I shouted and ran to her.
"PANDY!WATCH OUT!"Akasuki shouted.I looked at Pandy and the last thing I saw was a truck hitting her.
I let out a horrifying shriek and looked for Pandy.I then saw a body on the road,covered in red.Here were screams and gasp.I heard the footsteps of Bunny and Akasuki running to me...

.

.

.

It was raining,and me and Pandy didn't like the rain.I cried while hugging my father,by just looking at the gravestone that carved:
     " Pandy Panda,
           A loving sister and daughter,
                      ????-20??,
           Will always be remembered"

I feel to my knees and cried out loud,I wished it was me that had died,I wish I was who got hit by the truck.Bunny hugged me.I noticed Akasuki never cried during the whole thing.After it ended,I got a little mad at her for not showing a bit of sadness.
"Akasuki!"I shouted.She turned and looked at me."Is there anything wrong?Besides the...nevermind,is there anything I can-"I cut her off by grabbing her collar. "Akasuki!Did you feel any emotion during that time!Did you feel sad?Sorry?"I shouted,letting all my anger on her.She softly put her hand on mine and smiled.
"Of course I did,but I was learnt to not cry,because it would make me weak..."She said.I let go of her.
"Are you crazy?You have to cry!Doesn't matter if it makes you weak!It doesn't-" "It does,you don't know what I went through...When I cry,I go defenceless...letting the others get me...that was my mistake I made when I was younger..."When she said that,there was no emotion in her for the first time,her eyes were complete,empty.I tried to say sorry but nothing came out from my mouth."You know,This scenario is...oddly familiar to me..."Akasuki whispered.I looked up and tilted my head."Uh...W-what do you mean...by t-that?"I asked.She turned around and sighed."You see,I once had a identical twin sister,we were young and almost free...When we were 7....it was her time...she died by a heart attack I think...my mother left me...and..Oh I'm getting carried away by my past,I'm Sorry.I should go now."She said walking away.I ran to her and grabbed her hand.
"Wait!I...I wish to hear more about your past...if you don't mind that is..."I said.She smiled a little and nodded.
"Very well then.."
.
.
.

We were almost the same...just her story was more sad to hear...it pained me that she doesn't have somebody on her side,somebody to talk with,somebody to trust,somebody to cry on...somebody to love...