Chapter 15

Akasuki POV:

"Dolly please,Listen to me!This isn't right!"I shouted.She took me to a empty room.She locked the door and fell to the ground and started sobbing.
"Master,I know this isn't right,but your sister...She will kill me!I just wanted to see you again and return to how things used to be!"Dolly cried.
I looked at her as tears started to form in my eyes.The others are proberly hurt because of me,Y/N Might have died,it's all my fault this started.I fell to my knees and whispered, "What if I was not born...what would the other be doing?" Dolly looked at me and cupped my face with her hands.
"Don't say that,without you,we wouldn't be here.We'll find them and quickly cure them...though you don't have much time left..."Dolly whispered.I smiled and gave her a hug."I'll help you Master,Let's get out of here"She said as she got up.she held out her hand and I grabbed it.She quietly opened the door and checked outside.She grabbed my hand and we ran.

Foxy POV:

I turned to see Zizzy coughing up blood.Pony ran to her but stopped.
"Doggy,is Zizzy..."I asked.Before he could answear,Zizzy ran to Pony and tried hitting him with her fencing sword."OH MY GOD SHE IS"I shouted running to her,the others followed as we tried to hold Zizzy down.She screamed and kicked at us while trying to stab us,meanwhile Bunny and Sheepy fought off the soldiers.
"Zizzy!Don't you remember us!We're your friends!"Pony shouted while crying.It was heart breaking to watch,Since he was the closest to her.
"Pony,that won't do any good,it's too late..."Doggy shouted.Pony shook his head and cried."Please don't kill her...She is the only one I have left..."Pony whispered.I accidently let go of Zizzy and she managed to rip out from our grip."Pony watch out!"Elly shouted.He looked up and got tackled by Zizzy.We ran to Zizzy but she started to run away.
"What is she doing?"Elly asked.We followed Zizzy in a room and upstairs to a person with a yellow suit.

Sushi POV:

I'm sure Y/N fell into one of the holes,I thought.I went into one and crawled slowly.I then found another hole and peeked my head through it.I then saw Y/N Running from two infected.I jumped down and grabbed my pistol.I shot the person with a green saber.Y/N and the person with a drill turned around.The other infected screamed as he grabbed the other.I think I screwed up.While they were distracted,Y/N Ran to me."Sushi,Akasuki is here!"they whispered.I nodded my head and we ran to diffrent rooms.We soon bumped into Akasuki and Dolly."Sushi!Y/N!You guys are here?"Akasuki asked.We both nodded our heads and then looked at Dolly.
"What is she doing here?"I asked.
"I want to help"Dolly said while looking away.Y/N sighed and then smiled."Come on,Lets go!"We all ran to where the hole was until Akasuki started to slow down."Akasuki Hurry up!We don't have all day!"I shouted.She just stood still,I decided I should drag her.As I got closer she pushed me hard,making me land on the floor."Akasuki,what the hell!"I shouted.I then looked at her face to see a teal glow from her eyes.I tried to crawl away but she stepped on my ankle.I then heard the sound of a bone cracking.I screamed as I felt a big amount of pain rushing through my body.Akasuki was then pushed by Y/N as they picked me up."Oh no,I...I think we're too late."Dolly gasped.
Dolly then grabbed me and Y/N as we fled through the hole."Dolly!What are you doing,we left Akasuki"I cried.She shook her head and looked down.
"Akasuki is...now infected..."Dolly whispered.

Avcado POV:

Wait a minute...There's two people looking at me.I noticed a zebra looking person with a purple hat.She was then tackled by a Doctor person?The flamethrower guy looked distracted so I used this time as a chance to get away.I jumped down and ran down the steps.I saw a orange key and picked it up.
"I guess I'll have to do the rest.."I whispered.I realised the key wasn't use since the orange door was already unlocked.I checked in the room to see if there was anything I could use."Avcado?What're you doing here?"Missbubble asked."Oh I'm just looking for items I guess."I replied.
"Oh,in that case,I need your help with something!"She said."Oh?What is it?"I asked. "I don't know how to explain it but I can show you!"She said.I decided to follow her into a room.She picked up a wrench and pointed at a box(?)."I don't know how to use the wrench for that box thingy,Do you think you can do it?"She asked as she tilted her head to the side.I nodded and worked on it.As soon as I finished it,the lasers on the door were gone.
"There we go!Missbubble!I done i-"I was soon cut of by Missbubble shoving her knife in my stomach.
She looked at me then took out the knife.I fell to the ground while grabbing my stomach.
"Y-you...m-monster....."I stuttered.Her shadow loomed over me,and the last thing I saw was her smiling while a tear fell from her eye before she stabbed me again.