Memory 2

A/N:lol part 2 Les go-

Akasuki POV:

Me,Talid and Bunny were best friends.We spent time together and sometimes they would bring their other friends along.When we had to go to different schools,I was completely upset.I ended up being with Bunny and most of her friends,Talid was with half of her other friends.One of her friends,Pia was going to the same high school as me.I tried to get along with her but she doesn't seem comfortable with me.I then started to be alone,I now live at the old house me and my family used to live since my father moved out.Alot of people would avoid me in high school.I was just sitting alone in my desk until something hard but small hit my head.I rubbed the part  it had hit  and turned around."Look at that freak!"said a girl while alot of people behind her started to laugh "Look at her,all alone with no friends to come protect her!"a boy laughed.I stood up,and picked my chair.The girl looked confused,she then started to giggle,"What're you gonna do with that chai-"I interrupted her by throwing the chair at her face.The crowd stepped back as she stumbled to the ground.I then grabbed another chair and dragged it towards her.I bashed the chair on the girl multiple times,ignoring her begs and cries.I stopped when she was bloodied up.I looked up at the crowd,"who is next?"I asked.They all ran away and I left the school building.I sighed as I walked back home.The next week a new girl had joined our school.She was a half wolf and human (Bro this sounds cringe-).
She had everyone's attention,she had this kind smile and she was a pure girl who would apologise at everything.But all those belonged to me,she gave me all her attention,smiles,apologies and her warm welcome.She was always by my side and would always talk to me.
"Aoi,why talk to me,why not the others?"I once asked her.She smiled warmly and said"Out of all the people,you were different from all these people"I tilted my head,not understanding at all."How am I different?"She looks up at the sky and puts her hand on her chin."Well,you look edgy and stuff but I can smell mochi powder from you!"She said cheerfully."I...uh...what?"I asked."You eat mango mochi right?I can smell it since my breed is very rare,giving me 4x better smell then animals!"At explained."Is that how I'm different?"I said.She shook her head,"there are many reasons why you're different,Its just i don't know how to explain it."she replied. She stopped smiling and looked at me,
"You've been through alot of stuff,hiding all your emotions and many more."Aoi whispered,"And you remind me of myself"I looked at her and I could see sadness in her eyes.I patter her head and stood up."I should get going now"I smiled.Aoi nodded and we said our farewells.

~somewhere in the present time~(before Akasuki got kidnapped lol)

??? POV:

"Are you alright?"I asked.The boy nodded his head as he took my hand."What's your name?"I asked.The boy shook his head,"I don't have a name..."he whispered."Hmmm,Should we call you Zero?"I asked and pointed at the number 0 on his arm.He smiled and nodded."Now I have a name,what is yours?"Zero asked."My name is Aoi,Should we look for more survivors?"I asked.Zero nodded and he took me somewhere."Where are we going?"I asked."When I was hiding,I was with my friends,but now I lost them,so I want to find them!"Zero explained.I didn't take long until I found Zero's friends."Hello there little ones,you must be a friend of Zero?"I asked.
The little kids nodded."My name is Pandy,and this is my twin sister Pandora,Daisy is our friend,and so is Mimi and Giraffy."The little girl pointed.I smiled,It feels nice to take care of kids.
"I'm Aoi,Should we go and find some survivors?"I asked.Daisy shook her head."We are waiting for someone!"She said."They are a dino!He is very fluffy!"I tilted my head,A Dino?Who would that be?

A/N:If I can't add piggy characters then I'll make them into kids so Aoi can take care of them and you can't stop meh ÙwÚ