Past story with Aoi

Yall still remember Aoi?Haven't wrote anything about her with Dino and the kids for idk how long lmao.Plus uh,if there are any like spelling mistakes or smth,it's kinda me since I didn't bother checking back on the story

Aoi POV:

We talked with Miss Rabbit for a bit until I decided to go to the bathroom.
I looked in the mirror and checked my eyes.It hasn't appeared yet.I sighed while sitting down and bringing my knees to my chest.I miss Rei,I wonder how she is.Oh I know!I can message her.I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts.I exactly stopped at Rei and looked at our message.

(Message time lol)

You:Rei?Are you there?

You:Rei?

You: @ Rei

Sweetbuns: Aoi?Oh your alive!I was worried if your weren't!Aoi I heard about this virus in your country,I hope your doing well.

You:Oh don't worry!All my years of training when I was 5 never went to waste!

Sweetbuns: Aoi,do you still hate them?

You: The Risings? Of course,even if their completely gone,I still hate them!I cannot forgive what they had done to you and your species!You are the last of yours you know.

Sweetbuns:I'm aware of that but your species is in danger too,after killing nearly half of them,there aren't many of yours left.

You: I really don't care about my specie,I care about yours you know.

Sweetbuns: Lets forget this conversation happened,tell me,did you find any survivors?

You: yeah,a dinosaur?Not literally like those dinosaur but a human type looking one,and a woman and kids.We also have 2 babies with us.

Sweetbuns: well I wish you luck,I really hope the virus is gone,so I can meet you again.

You: yeah,I do

You: I'll text you later,Bye!

Sweetbuns: Bye!Be safe love

I smiled at her last message before putting my phone back in my bag.
Man,talk about The Risings,I can't believe I was with them from the start.They were really horrible,feel bad for mom since she was dragged in with them.

-Past-(around when she was 5 I guess)

I walked with a group of my species in a forest,they said that they want to take me to hunting since I gotta grow up and learn about the world.
My father was carrying me while he followed them.We stopped our tracks and hid behind some trees and bush.
I looked through some small gaps of a bush to see a girl.Maybe human deer?Or Raccoon?I'm not sure but she was with maybe her mother.One of the guy stood up and fired their gun,the bullet hitting at the women's left shoulder.I gasped in horror while watching the girl cry and running away.After she ran away,the mother now As defenceless and our group stood up.One of the men harshly grabbed her hair and dragged her all the way to our base.I looked back one last time to see the girl staring at me.
I shed a small tear and whispered sorry.

-In the base-

"Father,what are they...going t-to do to her?"I asked.He crouched beside me and said, "Watch and learn". They threw her into a room with another person,not our specie but maybe the sane as the women?She seemed to recognise them and run up to them.
But that person was a test subject,they were injected before so they acted aggressive to the women.
The women screamed as the person attacked her.I covered my eyes,only hearing the bloody loud scream of the women. "Father,Please,can I go to my room?"I stuttered.He picked he up and took me to my room.
"That my child,is the reality of this world."He said before tucking me in bed...

-few years later(around 12-14)

The group brought another of the same specie again.Why?What did they do wrong.I couldn't bear to see them get murdered so when the man was locked up in a room alone,I went up the it and knocked on the window.
"Excuse me sir!But I want to help You!I can't stand to watch my specie kill yours,so I want to help you escape,I also want to escape!" I said eagerly.
He smiled softly and nodded.
I walked up to a room which I knew had keys since my dad said one day I'll take over this group so he showed me around.I had access to everything so I grabbed the keys and quickly ran to the room.I managed to unlock it and grabbed the man's hand.
"Follow me!I know the way out!"
I ran to the exit before a gaurd showed up.He saw me help the guy so he broke our grip.He took the man away while another guard took me to a room. "WAIT!DON'T DO ANYTHING TO THE MAN!"I shouted while choking on my own tears.
I was thrown into a empty room.
Few minutes later a person came in.
They had a box with them.As they opened the box,they took out a syringe and filled it with a mysterious liquid."Wait,no"I whispered crawling away.They came closer to me and I screamed when they stuck the needle in me.They then went out of the room and locked the door,watching me through the window.A few minutes I started to feel pain on my left arm.
I then saw my left arm turning blackish purple.I screamed in pain while grabbing my arm.I felt my tears run down my face.My left arm then exploded and I was greeted with a huge amount of pain.I screamed loudly,not caring if I loose by voice for maybe a month.I then fainted.

-few years later(around 16 years old)-

I looked down at my left arm,after that incident,my arm was growing back into a weird type of arm.Thing is it can extend and stuff,plus can go through really tight or small space.
I watched a group of people walk In,dragging a familiar girl.I silently followed them,trying to get a glimpse of the girl.She looked like someone,the deer antlers,the long tail.I gasped when I finally remembered who she was.I heard she was the last specie.Hearing those words I couldn't fail to save her.When the girl was alone,I ran to her room and unlocked it,since I took the key with me.She was shocked to see me and crawled into the corner.
"Please,I don't wish to hurt You,all I want to do is free you"I explained.
Surprisingly she believed me and walked to me.With my dark left arm,I extended it so it fully covers us,Making it look like a dark wall.
I slowly walked with the girl to the exit.We managed to get out of the place and we sprinted.But then there were group of guards,they had guns with them.I looked over to the girl and whispered. "When I say go,you run into the forest okay?I'll distract these guys." I said.I then shouted go and the girl ran.The guards noticed her running but I stretched out my arm and grabbed the all the guards with my big hand.I slammed them down to the ground,Making them unconscious.I quickly turned to go after the girl but then I heard a gunfire.The girl who only happened to reach near the forest heard it as well and turned to me.I looked at my chest to see blood coming out.I turned around,stretching my arm but before I could attack,they had fired again,only hitting my right shoulder.
Then they shot my left leg and I fell down.I couldn't remember what happened next,since I fell unconscious...

Okay enough with story time I'm going to bed