Chapter 16

A/Y:Pretty sure this chapter has swear words in it...and some self-harm.If you don't like those,please exit off this story/Chapter.This chapter also has a little bit of Soldier × Torcher,If you don't like that ship then idk-

Iku POV:

I picked up the potion and looked at it,It was Crystal clear yet I could see a tint of red."Mr.P,are you sure this will work?" I asked him,still unsure of the potion."Well,it hasn't been tested,so I am not 100% sure.."He muttered.I just took the potion and put it in my pocket.I decided to fly to The room where Akasuki was held captive.
"Onee-san!Look what I-"I stopped still.
I flew closer,but I couldn't find Akasuki in the glass.I noticed half of the side cracked when a small glass pierced my finger skin.
"So you want to play huh?"I mumbled
I walked out of the room,but tripped over something."Ow...What the hell?"I shouted.I saw Billy hugging Badgy.
"This isn't the time to be making out"I said as I walked closer.I crouched down to see a pool of blood."Oh...I'm sorry"I whispered.I guess I'll have to look for the first aid kit.

Soldier POV:

I just stayed at my hole,watching my friends die.I went back down and started to cry."Fuck...They're all dying..."I whispered.Good thing nobody was here because I quickly pulled up my sleeve and grabbed my knife.I started to cut my arm over my old scars.I didn't stop while thinking of all my dead comrades and I'm just sitting here crying like a baby.
Cutting yourself won't do shit.
I looked down at the pile of blood running down my arm.I put my knife away and curled into a ball.
"Captain?Is everything all right?I smell blood here"Tyler asked(one of the soldiers I guess)."T-Tyler!I didn't expect you to come here!And I just kinda fell and made a cut,so now it's bleeding!"I explained covering my arm.Tyler has a good sense of smell,so I wasn't sure if he could believe my lie.He then shrugged and crawled out of the hole.
Oh,thank God he didn't notice.
"What're you doing here?"Asked a deep voice.I looked up to see somebody wearing a gas mask.I blushed slightly and shrugged.
"I uh..Kinda injured m-myself and I was just a-about to grab the first aid kit"I stuttered.Oh my god,I felt so dumb."Soldier,stay still for a sec will ya?And also,close your eyes."He asked.I closed my eyes and stood still.
I then felt a strong grip on my arms.I screamed in pain since the cloth rubbed against my cuts which stinged and burned.Torcher pulled my arm up and rolled down my sleeve.Before he could say anything I broke from his grip and crawled away from him.
God,I'm such an idiot,I wish I can die right now..

Doggy POV:

We pinned Zizzy down to the ground while she screamed and kicked in the air."Guys do something!We can't just pin her forever!"Elly shouted.Foxy grabbed Pony's wooden sword and hit her head."Don't worry,that'll just knock her out for a while"Foxy explained while Pony watched in fear.He pushed us and ran to Zizzy,kneeling down and hugging her.
"It's my fault,I couldn't do anything to prevent from her being stabbed..."Pony sobbed.I knelt down beside him and placed my hand on his shoulder."You shouldn't blame yourself,we couldn't help her as well,there was no way we could've stopped it"I said.We decided to keep Zizzy somewhere safe and Pony wanted to look after her.
"Good luck Pony" I said before walking off to kill more infected.

Y/N POV:

"You can't just leave her alone!We have to get her back!"Sushi yelled pushing Dolly."It's not safe!Akasuki isn't her anymore,there won't be any use!"Dolly shouted at Sushi,but she was already running back.
"Sushi wait!"I shouted,following her.
We looked for Akasuki together and all over the place.
"I don't think she is here...I think she's...gone..."I panted obviously out of breath from all the running.
"She has to be here!I know she is!"Sushi said.I shook my head and grabbed her hand,I tried to bring her back but she broke from my grip and ran to a diffrent direction.
"Sushi it's dangerous!"I yelled.I chased after her but tripped over something.I looked back to see Akasuki laying on the floor.
"What happened to you?"I asked myself while picking her up.
"Y/N!Over here!"Sushi called.I walked over to her."What is it?"I asked.She pointed at Mr.P,looking like a robot.
"Last time I saw him,he didn't look anything like That!"Sushi explained.
"That's because it would keep him from being infected"a person said behind us.We had a terrible feeling of what was going to happen next.
Sushi was the first to turn around,when she did so she fell on her back looking terrified.
"Are you going to turn around...Y/N?"The female voice asked.I slowly turned my head to see a familiar robot.

"Talid?What happened to you?"Sushi asked In a shaky voice

"Talid?What happened to you?"Sushi asked In a shaky voice.Talid ignored her and grabbed Akasuki from me.
"Talid wait!"Sushi shouted running after Talid."Sushi You can't go after her!"I shouted.I was about to grab the back of her overalls but then a hand grabbed my (Insert clothes you wear-).I turned around to see Iku.
"Long time no see, Y/N"
she then grabbed my hair and smashed my head against the wall.

Zizzy POV:

I woke up in a dark place,it was just completely dark."Pony?Zuzy?Zee?...anybody?"I shouted,but my echoes were only heard.I stood up and walked to a complete unknown direction. "It's really sad to watch somebody,not knowing what theirs doing and is happening"said a strange voice.I turned around to see a devil type person."Listen here fool,if you don't know what happened,you just happened to be dumb and got yourself attacked by an infected,therefore you are one of them"The devil explained.I shook my head,not wanting to believe what she said."But,I can't,there's still so much I have to do.."I whispered.
"There is hope though"said a soothing voice.I looked up to see a beautiful angel smiling sadly at me.
"You just have to find a way,don't give up,Your friends need you,Pony needs you,Your sisters need you...You cannot give up now"She said patting my head.With her hopes,I decided to look for a way out from this place.
"You really had to encourage her?"The devil asked the Angel.
"Of course!I can't just stand and watch her suffer!"The angel replied back.While walking around,I saw a little window.I ran up to it and looked through it.I saw Pony crying.
"Pony!Why are you crying!"I asked.
He didn't answear."You dumb woman,he can't hear you,Your unconscious right now"The devil snapped.I started banging on the window."Uh,dear,I don't think banging is a good idea,you'll hurt your hand-" I continued to bang on the glass harder."Devil,she'll hurt herself!"The angel exclaimed.
"She is using her brain for once"Dev replied back.I gave it a another bang until I heard a sound of a crack.I gasped as I banged harder and harder.The devil and angel approached me."I'll help you I guess"The devil muttered."That's the spirit!"The angel giggled.We three banged our hand on the window,making the crack even bigger.We then banged it again and it was broken.I accidentally slipped through it.I turned around to look back at the two of them."Thank you!"I shouted.

.

.

.

"zzy?Zizzy?Zizzy!"Shouted a faint voice.I slowly opened my eyes to see Pony sobbing."Zizzy!..Y-your..back!"he stuttered.I smiled and hugged him."Of course I would"I whispered.