Prologue

Nasisilaw ako sa kabi-kabilang flash ng camera.

"Are the circulating photos online true?"

"Gaano na kayo katagal ni Ms. Denice?"

"Totoo bang si Denice ang dahilan ng break-up nyo ni Virgo?"

"How did your family react when they knew that you're bisexual?"

Halos hindi ko na maintindihan ang tanong ng mga reporters dahil sabay sabay.

"How do you feel now that the whole fandom is tagging you as liar, manipulative and selfish? How about your projects? Is it true that most of your sponsors have backed out?"

Hindi ko naalis ang tingin sa isang reporter dahil sa tanong nya. Parang binuhasan ako ng malamig na tubig.

"What will happen now to your career?"

IDINILAT KO ANG MGA MATA KO. Isang panaginip lang pala.

Liar, manipulative, selfish.

What will happen now to your career?

Liar, manipulative, selfish.

What will happen now to your career?

Pabalikbalik sa isipan ko ang tanong na 'yon. Tumayo ako at uminom ng tubig.

Bumalik ako sa aking kama and there she is. Peacefully sleeping. Naupo ako sa edge at tinitigan lang s'ya. 

How could she be this perfect even when she's just lying still?

"Hindi ka na naman makatulog?" Hindi ko namalayan na nagising pala sya. "Did I wake you up?" Sabi ko at nahiga sa tabi n'ya.

She smiled, gosh. When will my heart get used to her sweet smile? Does it really have to palpitate every time?

"No. Ang lalim naman ata ng iniisip ng girlfriend ko?" She said in her sleepy voice. "I was just thinking how lucky I am to have you," sabi ko saka hinawi ang ilang hibla ng buhok nya.

Next thing I knew, her soft lips are on mine. "I'm all yours, Dey Dey" sabi nya nang maghiwalay ang mga labi namin. I chuckled upon hearing her call me by my nickname.

"I love you" hindi ko maiwasang titigan ang mga labi n'ya. "I love you, too" and gave me another peck of kiss saka nahiga sa dibdib ko.

Nakatitig lang ako sa taas at patuloy ang malakas na tibok ng puso. Hindi ako sigurado kung ano nga ba ang mangyayari kung malaman nila ang tungkol sa amin. Hindi ko alam.

All I know is that, I'm crazily in love with this woman. Something I never thought would happen almost a year ago when she was a rival to fame and influence.

When she was the threat.

All my life, I have to be like this... I have to be like that. I have to be what others are expecting me to be but whenever I'm with Denice, I feel like myself.

No pressure. Just someone who wants to be loved completely with all her flaws and insecurities. I find solace with the woman I'm with, the woman sleeping right next to me.

I kissed her on her head as I closed my eyes.

I fear the future for it's uncertain but I won't regret anything in my present. That is all I know and that's the only thing certain right now.

Kathryn Bernardo as Deanna Banson
Nadine Lustre as Denice Velilia

This is a gxg story. Contains scenes not suitable for minors. This is Kathryn-Nadine fan fiction. If you're a fan of any of them and you're not comfortable with the story, you may leave. Let's just spread genuine love in all forms♥️