II

Going to the gym is part of my routine. No matter how hectic the schedule is, I see to it that my workout isn't compromised.

 No matter how hectic the schedule is, I see to it that my workout isn't compromised

Ang sarap pagpawisan. It feels refreshing and well, kinda filthy. Malagkit kaya.

Dahan dahan kong binagalan ang takbo ng treadmill hanggang sa tuluyan na itong huminto.

I'm all sweaty.

Bumaba na 'ko and checked my phone. 4missed calls from Pixie. I checked the messages, halos maibuga ko ang iniinom kong tubig when I read a certain message from the casting director.

Mabilis 'kong tinawagan si Pixie.

"It's either Deanna backed out, or they realized you're better than her. I don't know how it happened, but yes! You got the lead role for the Beautiful Vengeance. Congratulations! Be prepared for the briefing tomorrow"

After the call, I found myself staring blankly at the wall. She did exactly what she said she'd do.

I spent the whole night studying my character. I'll be Veronica, 25 y/o. A battered young wife. My husband will be found dead in our home, and I'll be the primary suspect. I have the motive and all the evidences are pointing against me, as much as Veronica wants him gone, she can't be the one to kill him because she wasn't even there that night.

When the police interrogated her, the alibi she gave seemed to be contradicting with the evidences. She knew she's being framed up for a crime she said she didn't commit.

She'll meet the prosecutor handling her case. An amateur competitive prosecutor who'll do everything to win every case she handles. She'll prove to the court that Veronica is guilty of the crime and will be convicted of murder.

Soon, another evidence will arise. An evidence that will prove Veronica's innocence, and will prove that the prosecutor was negligent during the trial.

The prosecutor will do her best to know the truth behind, revealing much deeper secrets behind the death... and a link to the prosecutor's past.

If there's one thing certain, she convicted an innocent as a murderer and the real culprit is still out there.

But Veronica has been through enough. Inside the cell, she experienced worse. Ouside the cell, her husband's family has gotten the custody of her 2 y/o child.