III

NOTE: The usernames I'll be mentioning are all fictional. The photos being used in the whole story are all available online, and I'm giving all the credits to the rightful owners. Thank you po sa mga nagbabasa, kahit ilan lang kayo mahal ko kayo HAHAHA thank you sa comments and votes! Highly appreciated mwa

Dedicated to my friend Jiks kasi wala lang, bored lang lmao ty for always supporting my kagagahan. Ahuahu

The hashtag #BeautifulVengeanceOfficialAnnouncement is trending. An article has been released by the network regarding the project.

"An upcoming series, Beautiful Vengeance, will premiere on June 15 starring Denice Torres and Deanna Banson. With the most unexpected collaboration of the two stars, the producers vow to give the public a bewildering story and twists. This is the first project of Ms. Banson without his love team partner and real-life boyfriend, Virgo Torres. The official media conference will be on Saturday and the complete casting which includes some of the biggest and award-winning veteran actors will be revealed. Stay tuned!"

Confirmed! Deanna and Denice in one project! OMGOSHHH I STAN 2 QUEENS!

This is the biggest collab of the decaaaade!

Imagine both of them in one screen, I can't wait!!!

I kept scrolling. People are excited, grabe! The announcement was posted just 2 hours ago and it already reached a million tweets.

#1 trending again! This is what happens when the 2 biggest fandoms join forces! Denice-loyalists and DeVir fandom! Let's make more noise!

#BeautifulVengeanceOfficialAnnouncement

1.3M tweets

#DeannaxDeniceCollab

900k tweets

One particular tweet caught my attention. Eros Diaz mentioned you in his tweet. "I'll always be the proudest. Good luck, Deden! @DeniceVelilia"

He tweeted that 1 hour ago. 3k RT's, 10k likes.

Grabe, sobrang supportive ni Eros! Sana all.

Kayo na ba ulit? Kayo nalang ulit!

So pahiya 'yung mga epal na bashers ni Denice kasi Eros my loves is back which proves na wala na talaga sila ng Edward na 'yon. Duh

My phone rings dali-dali kong sinagot 'yon.

"Hi, I saw the article. Congrats!"

My heart. Bakit ba ganito na naman ang lakas ng tibok? Narinig ko lang ang boses ni Eros, I suddenly feel butterflies in my stomach.

Baliw, constipated ka lang lately, butterflies butterflies ka pang nalalaman jebs lang 'yan. Said the little epal voice in my head which by the way I'm calling 'Eps' kasi hindi naman kasali sa usapan. Kulang ka sa atensyon?