Chapter 1

-edited-

Lisa's POV

"BigHit Entertainment is one of the biggest entertainments in Korea. I know you will like it there. Yoongi works there, he said their staffs in BigHit are nice. So I recommend you to work there." Jennie unnie uttered and took a sip of her strawberry milk.

"Alright then, I'll make my resume today and pass it tommorow." I replied and took the MacBook from the glass table.

"By the way unnie, what's your job?" I asked as I took a quick glance at her.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. I'm a manager in BigHit." she replied with a lopsided grin on her face. “Really? So that's how you met Yoongi?" my eyes widened, I didn't expect her to be a manager on one of the top entertainment companies in Korea. She told me before that she only wants to be a doctor once we graduated.

"Yeah, and it was the best day of my life." she answered, a blush crept on her face. "Unnie, you're really inlove!" I teased as we both giggled.

I feel relieved seeing her like this. Back when we were highschool Jennie unnie always attracted toxic men and relationships. She would always end up running to one of us three and sobbing about how much she hates her former boyfriends.

But no matter how much she got hurt, it seems like she never learns because after a week of crying over a man she didn't even love that much, she's more than ready to start a new relationship once again.

The more toxic relationship she gets herself into, the more my doubt grows of her finding a man that will actually stay with her for a whole month.

'Til I left for Los Angeles three years ago, she never found someone that stayed with her longer than three days. She was lucky if they stayed with her for a week.

That explains why I'm so shock finding out that she's been with someone for two years now and they're both already engaged.

But what's more shocking to me is that it's Min Yoongi. That man who I thought had no life. Man, I never even thought he'd marry someone. He just looks like he's not the type of guy who'll marry someone in his 20s. In fact he's not even the type of man who'll marry someone in his life.

But even though Min Yoongi was very unapproachable and seriously terrifying to talk to, he is very serious with his life. He might've done some stupid decisions throughout his life but I know how serious he is with his life.

He's not the type of man who'd take anything for granted. And I'm assured that he would take really good care of, Jennie. I know he will, he's that easy to trust.

"Oh, I have to make dinner for us four. I'll go downstairs, Lali." Jennie snapped her fingers as I snapped out of my own thoughts. She stood up and made her way downstairs leaving me behind. My attention diverted to my phone when it suddenly started ringing. I picked it up and answered the call.

"Hello."

"Lisa?"

"Who is this?"

"Park Jimin."

"Oh, hello. You're Chaeng's boyfriend right? It's been awhile, Chim."

"Well, yeah. I still really couldn't believe that you and Taehyung broke up. Anyways, I called because I have a favor for you."

"Everything happens for a reason, Chim. So. . .what's your favor?”

"Can you please be our dance choreographer for our new song? Chaeng recommended you so I think you'll be great."