Chapter 12

-edited-

“Destiny and future; in a place where such words cannot reach us.
No matter how much they extend their arm, we'll fall in love.
The needles of the clock would move as they look at the two of us from the corners of their eyes.
-RADWIMPS

Jennie's POV

I looked at Yoongi who was looking down the dumps for quite a while now. He sat there by the window with a wine glass in his right hand, looking depressed as hell. I sighed and walked to him, I wonder what's bothering him right now.

"Hey, what's the problem?" I questioned him and placed my hands in his shoulders. "Nothing." he took a quick glance at me and smiled lopsidedly.

I heaved a deep sigh, I know deep inside me that he's not honest at all.

"That doesn't sound so genuine." I said and faced him. "What's wrong? You know you can trust me." I reassured and sat on the floor.

He hung his head low and sighed deeply, "I'm worried for Taehyung. He told me that Irene was being possesive this days. We know that Taehyung can't stand Irene and her bad behaviour." he said in a sad tone.

"W-wait, Irene?!" I asked in shock. "Jennie, lower your voice. Only me, you and of course Taehyung knows about this. The others only know that Taehyung loves Irene back." he shushed and took his palm off my mouth.

"Gosh! What the hell?! Why did he even date that bitch? Lisa still loves him and Trevor is his son for Pete's sake! Lisa might fall into depression if she finds out about this." I blurted out, and then did I only realize that I told Yoongi the whole truth.

I covered my mouth with my hands as my eyes narrowed. Yoongi was in utter shock, and looked at me with confusion in his eyes. "W-what the hell did you say?" he stuttered. I gulped.

What in the glorious milk flavoured ice cream shit did you do Kim Jennie?!

"I.." I was frozen, I cannot speak anymore. Knowing that Lalisa will definitely kill me for blurting out everything to my fiancè. "Jennie, you..you knew everything?" he asked. "Yoongi, please don't tell this to anyone. Let's not take the chance away from Lisa to explain everything to Taehyung." I pleaded.

"I won't. But—is Trevor really his son?" he asked. I sighed and dragged him to the bed. Might as well explain everything to him. It's fine, I trust my fiancè, he won't tell Taehyung. And if he does, then my life would probably meet it's end.

Lisa's POV

"Hachoo!" I sneezed and rubbed my nose. "Mom, are you alright?" Trevor asked and placed his Nintendo on the bed. "Yeah, maybe someone's talking about me behind my back." I replied and smiled at him. "Lisa!" The door opened and came a messy haired Chaeyoung.

"Goodness, Park Chaeyoung. You might break the door if you kick it that harsh." I exclaimed as she sat beside me and Trevor. "Everybody's going for a night swim. Are you both coming?" she asked and took Trevor to sit on her lap.

"Of course, I bet Trevor wants to go swimming too." I agreed and and giggled. "Yey! A night swimming!" Trevor cheered and ran to the closet, where I placed the clothes I packed for him. "Mom! I'll get my swimsuit." he said in a cheerful tone.

"Sure." I chuckled and looked at Chae, who was smiling at Trevor. "Oh yeah, by the way. Jennie unnie accidentally blurted everything out to her fiancè." Chaeyoung said. I almost fainted at her news, "What?!" I cursed between my words.

"But there's a good news. Yoongi doesn't really seem to care much. He said that it's for you to tell him and not him to tell Taehyung. So you're kinda safe..for now." she said and held my hands.

I sighed in relief and and squeezed Chaeyoung's hand. "You're not yet ready, aren't you?" she asked. I shifted my gaze to her and shook my head no. "I know I have to tell him, but now's not the right time. Grethel, I know she's still watching out for me so I can't tell him the truth. And, the possibility that Taehyung will take Trevor away from me after I tell him the truth. . .I just can't." I responded looking from afar.

“Honestly, Lisa. I don't think Taehyung will do something like that to you. Yes you've let him down but I don't think it would be enough to make him take Trevor away from you. He's just not that kind of a person.”

"And as for Grethel, you can sue that witch you know!" Chaeng yelled angrily. "Why does she always have to be between you and Taehyung all the fucking time. She's too selfish!" she added and clenched her fists. I shushed her and calmed her down. I know she's right but, she's still Taehyung's mom.

He might not forgive me if I do that. I did not want to meet him in the first place, but destiny's just too bitter. Who knew that we would see each other again today. "I can't Chae, that's not an option." I responded and stood up.

"Please wait for us outside, I'm just gonna get changed." I said as Chaeyoung nodded in response and walked out of the room.

I wore a black shorts, and a beige coloured crop top. I brushed my hair and tied it to a messy bun. "Trevor, come here." I called for Trevor as I placed some of my clothes and his to my tote bag.

"Yes Mom?" he walked to me, wearing his rush guard. I smiled at the sight, it was really big for him. I mean, not too big. "Let's go? Chaeng unnie is waiting for us." I said and took his hand. He just nodded as we walked to the door.

"Wow, Lisa. How come your body is still that curved when you already have a son?" Chaeyoung uttered in shock. "I have my ways." I winked at her and clutched on her arms.

"Where are we swimming at?" I broke the silence.

"Probably on the rooftop. Nobody's there except for us, since BigHit paid for it." Chaeyoung chuckled. "Then we have to thank BigHit for this." I said with a grin. "I know, we should make macarons for them!" she squealed, her eyes shining brightly in excitement.

"Jennie unnie is an expert when it comes to making macarons. I bet she'll agree with your idea. And Jisoo unnie loves macarons so much!" I giggled. "Then let's inform them later." Chaeyoung responded as we walked to the elevator.

I pressed the floor to the rooftop.

"Wow! Mommy, a kiddy pool!" Trevor yelled in excitement and ran to the pool. Namjoon rushed to Trevor holding a swim ring. "Trevor! Use this first!" Namjoon yelled and jumped to the pool. I just face palmed and made my way to the others.

"Wow Lisa, your long legs stayed." Jisoo teased. Jennie and Chaeyoung laughed when my face turned red. I sat at the pool and leaned against the side. I closed my eyes when I felt the warm water on my skin. This is just great.

"Let me play some music, since y'all are quiet." I heard Chaeyoung said. I opened my eyes as it made it's way to Taehyung who was silently gazing at the stars. What could he be thinking about right now?

And then, he caught me staring at him. We stared for few seconds before I removed my gaze from him and looked the other way, with my cheeks turning bright red. Ugh, stupid cheeks.

----
An update, once again. I hope ya'll enjoy this one even if it's too short. Or is it?

P.S. If there are mistakes in this chapter or the other chapters, I'm sorry. I am really just too lazy to read it again and edit it, lmao.