Chapter 25

At last!

LALISA MANOBAN

Another week has passed since Trevor has gone missing. Fortunately, we found a few cctv footages near Yeji's house by that day. Seems like the kidnapper isn't really that clever.

“We saw a woman in black dress and sunglasses near the victim's house. They arrived about 4:00 pm, an hour before you guys went there to pick up Trevor. The woman was with five men, whom entered the house. She stayed at a car and left before the victim's were taken.”

“After about 15-20 minutes, the men along with the victim's left the house. The three victims had their eyes blindfolded and their hands tied. They were forced to enter the car. They left at about 4:27, not that long before you guys arrived.” the officer explained.

Me and Taehyung looked at each other as he held my hands and kissed me on the forehead. “Is there a way we can track them?" I heard Jisoo unnie ask.

“I believe there is. Fortunately, the plate numbers of the cars used were caught on camera. This way we can track them. It might take us until this night to track them so I suggest you come back tommorow.” he replied with a reassuring smile.

I gave a sigh of relief, at last we were able to track them. I hope my son is alright, I hope they did nothing sinister to him, or even treat him violently.

“Don't worry Lis, you heard the officer right? We will find Trevor." Taehyung whispered. I hugged him tight as tears filled my eyes. “I hope he's alright Tae, I hope my baby's alright. I can't live without him, I love him so much.” I sobbed.

“Hey, it's alright. He is fine, I swear he is. Our son's brave right? He's brave. Trust him Lisa. We will find him alive and alright. Don't worry." he said with a reassuring smile.

“What can I do without you, Tae? Thank you for being by my side all the time.” I stared at him with sincerity. His face beamed with a smile as he hugged me tightly.

8:00 PM

"You're got dressed, where are you going Lis?" Chaeng asked me with her eyes glistening. “Tae asked me out to have dinner. He said it's been awhile since we both went out and have time for the both of us. He wants me to get a fresh air and stop being stressed for awhile, that way I'll be positive on finding Trevor." I answered with a smile.

“Well, he got point. You need to relax your mind for a bit, Lisa. You're pregnant afterall." Jisoo unnie grinned and took a bite from her chicken.

“Jennie unnie here is about to be in labor of giving birth, so Yoongi is quite careful when it comes to her." Chaeng giggled. “Speaking about giving birth, I'm moving to Yoongi's house tommorow. He says he'll be able to watch me more there. I hope you guys will allow him to.” Jennie unnie smiled.

“Of course Jen, he can take care of you more than we can. And I think it's the best if you stay with him.” Jisoo hugged her.

“Hey, group hug!" I squealed and ran to them as we all giggled.

• • •

"Where are you really taking me, Tae?" I asked as I held tightly on his hands. “Just wait babe, we're near." he chuckled.