Chapter 17

-edited-

Good times never last that long.

Third Person's POV

"The car is ready, Mistress." the driver said. Grethel looked at him and stood up. She sat on the back seat and wore her Chanel sunglasses. "Where are we off to, Madam?" the driver asked.

"Jung Co." she replied nonchalantly as the driver started the engine and drove to the destination. She was nervous about the meeting, for she know that she might not be able to decline their offer.

They arrived at the company in a split second. The driver opened the door for Grethel to go out. She got out of the car and walked inside the building with her secretary who was waiting for her at the entrance.

They entered an elevator and went to the place where the meeting is held. As soon as they got in,  everybody in the conference room looked at her. Thalia stood up and with a grin on her face, but Grethel knows it was fake.

"Take a seat, Mrs. Kim." she said, not removing her wide grin on her face. "Let's start the meeting." she said as she sat on the swivel chair infront of her.

"There's nothing much to talk about here, Grethel. If you sign these papers then our agreement is settled." Thalia said.

"How can I trust you with that?" Grethel asked.

Thalia smiled and leaned on her seat, "Well, if someone doesn't obey the rules they have to pay a huge amount to the other company. It's that easy." she said.

"What rules?" she asked. "There are only two rules Mrs. Kim, one..don't let Taehyung and Eunha cheat over each other. Second, help the other company without expecting anything back from them." her secretary stated.

'This rules are lame.' Grethel thought. "Now Grethel, deal or no deal?" Thalia asked with a confident smile. Grethel hesitated for she knows that Taehyung don't like getting used for business deals, but she doesn't have any options either.

Their company was going bankrupt and the employees are starting to hand out their resignation letters. She was having a hard time especially that her husband's not beside her anymore.

She sighed, "Deal." she said. Thalia clapped and handed her the papers to sign.

I'm sorry, Tae. I'm so sorry.

----
T A E H Y U N G

It's been awhile since we got back in Seoul after our vacation in Koh Samui. And since then, me and Lisa have no communication at all. "Tae, we'll be heading to our entertainment this afternoon." Jin hyung informed me and went out of my room.

He was smiling like a dog and did not even spare a glance at me for a second. His eyes were glued to his phone, probably chatting with Jisoo.

I just sighed and stood up from my bed, I walked to the mirror and looked at myself. I was half naked, my hair is messy, I just look like shit.

Just then, my phone rang. I took it from my bedside table and answered the call.

"What is it, Mom?"

"Tae, you have to come home this weekend. I have something to tell you."

"Can't you just tell me here? My weekend's very important for me and I definitely have no time to go home."