The Story Of Us-1

Hi everyone! Before we end this book, I just want you to know how Lisa and Taehyung here met before they even broke up since their wasn't really a story about how they met with each other. Just please brace yourselves for a cliché highschool love story, lmao.

THE STORY OF US-1

January 1, 2013
7:30 am.

"Lisa! How many times should I yell 'wake up' before you actually get out of that bed of yours and start getting ready for your first day of school!" Mom yelled, banging at my door like she wanna break the hell out of it.

I groaned, rolling on the other side of the bed and unfortunately for me, I fell. "Oh cherry!" I cried, caressing my head that fell directly on the wooden floor. "Lisa! Can you effin here me?!" Mother banged again, and this time, my old dark brown door was just about to give in.

"Calm down, Mom! I'm awake! I am awake!" I yelled back which in an instant, made her stop bashing my already broken door. We're not rich, and we only get to eat chicken and meat once a week.

I forced myself to get up, gripping on my bed sides to help me stand from my still wobbly feet. "Goodness!" I sighed, looking at the white quilt with a few pillows on the floor that I accidentally dragged when I was about to fall.

My hands made it way to my black glasses, as I took care of the quilt and pillows lying on my cold floor. After that, I took a second to look at myself in the mirror. My loose white shirt hanged on my shoulder, revealing my bra's strap while my hair was an absolute mess.

I looked like one of those street beggars.

"What do you expect, Lisa? You're ugly as hell for the rest of your life." I rolled my eyes as I made my way out of the room. As expected, the first thing my Mom would say to me was another ugly insult.

"Lisa? Are you even a lady? Look at yourself. You look like a ghost on one of those horror movies. I bet if you audition to be a ghost on a horror film, you'll definitely get accepted without even making that much effort." Mom spoke, scooping rice to her plate.

But I did not make it as a big deal, she would always say that every day that I even got used to it. Thanks to her, I never really get offended from those insults mean girls at my school would say to me.

They always point out my flaws but I don't care.

I sat at the table, getting myself a whole plate of breakfast. It wasn't much, just a scrambled egg and rice would be enough for a breakfast.  My Dad got in, whistling another trend song he heard from the radio.

What's with that band anyways? BTS?

People here and there would listen to their songs, though they're not really that famous. Maybe in our town they are but in other cities? Nah, I don't think so.

Girls in our school would die just to approach them. And I'm not gonna lie but, I do have a crush on their band. Jeon Jungkook, he's the campus heartthrob. Every single girl in my room would kill for him.

I love how he sings, with those stupefying voice of his. Just. . .incredible to hear.

"Earth to Lisa! Are you even listening?!" I snapped when my Mom slammed the table. "Y-yeah?" I went blanched. I know my Mom would ask me a ton of questions since I spaced out.

"Where's your manners little girl? I told you never lean your head on your palms when you're eating! And where did your mind fly off to again? To Uranus?!" gosh, she was infuriated. I glanced at my Dad who was looking at me with his lips pursed, clearly trying to hold his laughter.