Chapter 15

-edited-

My walls are gonna break.
So close, it's more than I can take.
I'm so tired of turning and running away,
When love just isn't safe.

You're not safe.

L A L I S A

"Jennie, you should stop being so stupid. He's just gonna break your heart like how Kai did before." Jisoo sighed looking at Jennie with pity. But Jennie did not reply, instead she gave Jisoo a warm smile.

"Unnie, stop worrying about me. He's cheating, but it doesn't matter. I love him unnie, so even if he cheats on me I don't care. And besides, I can handle myself, I'm not a weak lady you know." she chuckled and folded her white nightgown.

"But still, I can't believe Yoongi can do that to you. I mean, all I see in him when he's with you is real love." Chaeng sighed and shoved a piece of nacho on her mouth. "Unnie, what if Yoongi leaves you for that girl?" I asked and spared her a glance.

She looked at the window and sighed deeply. "That. . .I don't really know." she replied in a low tone. The three of us looked at each other and gave her a hug.

Min Yoongi, you bastard.

---

J E N N I E

"I think I should go and clear up my mind at a cafe." I stood up and took my quilted bag. "Do you want us to go with you?" Lisa stopped me as I was making my way to the door. I looked back and gave them all a reassuring smile.

"No, I wanna be alone for a bit." I replied and went for the door. I walked out of the hotel and went to the famous cafe nearby, and lucky me, there's not much people inside. I personally prefer quieter places rather than the crowded ones.

I went in and greeted the waitresses, "What do you want to order, Ma'am?" asked the cashier with blonde wavy hair, she's so cute.

I smiled at her and replied, "Just an iced americano, please." she quickly nodded with her warm smile. I looked at her name tag, 'Sana' she's as beautiful as her name. "Here's your iced americano." she handed me a tray with my order, so I quickly took it and thanked her.

"Thanks, Sana." I smiled. She looked at me puzzled, "B-but how did you?" I just winked at her and went to find a table.

I looked around and saw a quiet spot on the side and quickly went for it. . . when I accidentally hit someone. "Ouch!" she yelped and looked at me in disgust. "Oh, I-i'm very sorry." I apologized and gave her a tissue.

"What's wrong, Wendy?" I looked at the person sitting at the table with a gray hair.

. . .Yoongi?

"Babe, look! She threw a freaking coffee on me!" the brunette complained and threw the tissue I gave her back at me. The absolute disrespect she gave me made me clench my fist.

Yoongi looked at me in shock, but I just glared at him. "Is this your boyfriend?" I asked sarcastically. "Yeah! Why?!" she raised a brow giving me a wanna-steal-him-from-me look.

"Tsk, you have no taste at all." I rolled my eyes and walked to the garbage bin to throw the americano. I still hear her cursing me, but I don't care. What a waste of money.