The Story of Us-3

This is the end of their past, the next chapter would be about their happy ending.

Lalisa Manoban

Days passed quickly like a flash. I noticed how Taehyung's band became more and more popular, before they were only holding performances in our town, but now, they were already performing even in other cities.

They even got a few offers from different record labels. Oddly, they never accepted any. I heard it was because they wanna be ready before accepting any label out there.

Since I rescued him, we both became..well, I should say, closer. But it was just like that, nothing else. We talk with each other everyday, but the more I get to be with him, the more he became silent around me.

I would always be the one who talks about random stuffs, while he'll be a silent listener. But atleast, I found myself a friend. Someone who listens to me without judging me.

I also get to see how good he is actually at playing different kinds of guitar.

“So, how are you and Narissa unnie?” I asked, opening the chocolates he had just gave me. Infairness, it was an expensive type of chocolate. He looked at me from his guitar, “Don't call her 'unnie'.” he said, and strummed a little. My brows arched, "Why not? She's older than me.”

"It's not necessary." he uttered, removing his gaze from me.

How was it not necessary?

"So, how are you both?" I asked again, taking a bite from the chocolate. Oh wow, this actually tastes like heaven. "Why are you even asking me how we are?" he placed his guitar down and took the laptop infront of me.

"I don't know. I saw you both kissing yesterday." it was purely accidental, I just want to get a book from the library when I saw them kissing at the hallway.

His eyes bored to mine. "It's none of your business." Ouch, that hurts a bit. “Well atleast tell me why'd you both kiss? It's not fair if you don't, I told you a lot about my life, and now it's your turn.” I scrunched up my face.

I saw him heave a sigh, “It's nothing, Lisa.” Queer, but I felt an odd feeling on my stomach when he said my name. He would usually call me nerd or other stuffs and would rarely say my name. It means. . .he's serious right now.

"How is it nothing? Is it that you're kissing each other for fun? To fulfill your needs?”

I was shocked by the tone of my voice. I sounded really angry, which I didn't intend to do. He raised his brows at me, “You know what? I'll leave.” he stood up and walked to the door. Once he left, I felt a pang of guilt inside me. I shouldn't have forced him to tell me what's happening with him and his ex.

“Dang, I should say sorry.” I whispered to myself and I ushered out of the music studio.

I saw him walking a few feet away from the room, so I ran to him. Hell, how can he walk that fast? "Wait!" I panted once I got to touch his shoulders. He faced me in a poker face.

I hesitated a bit, "I'm..sorry." I muttered, removing my gaze from him. I might melt from his stare. “What? I didn't hear it.” I heard him ask. I looked at him, seriously? Is he deaf?