Chapter 27

-edited-

LALISA MANOBAN

It's been a month since we got Trevor back, and now, me and Taehyung are recently planning for our wedding. Everything was fine,  Jennie unnie gave birth to a healthy baby boy, and BTS was just about to inform their fans about our relationship.

It's been so tough lately, especially that Taehyung wasn't beside me and some fans randomly took a picture of me with Taehyung. It was tragic, their were people who would throw stuffs at me whenever I leave home, but the worst thing is when people suddenly lunge at me and beat the crap out of me, so in order to protect my baby, I had to stay home.

Mom and Dad flew back to Korea to stay here for good. And they were the ones who's accompanying me through my tough pregnancy. The weird thing was that my belly was even bigger than it is supposed to be.

"Oh honey, you should not eat something sour in the middle of the night." my Mom scolded me, as she took the sliced lemon from my hand. I was badly craving for something sour, but I cannot afford to wake my Dad up and ask him to just buy me something.

So instead, I sneaked downstairs and took a lemon. But my Mom seemed to have heard the creaking nose of the fridge, and decided to check it out only to find me slicing the lemon.

"But Mom, I really am craving something sour right now." I whined, stomping my foot like a child. She darted me a glare and placed the sliced lemon on a container before putting it back at the fridge. "No, Lalisa. Just eat chocolates if you want but not lemon." she said, her voice hard.

Just then, we heard a car park by our front porch. "Who could that be by this time?" Mom asked, as her eyes made it's way to the clock hanging on the wall. Because of the streetlights, we could still see clearly even if the lights are closed.

I followed her to the door as she peeped through the window. "We should not open the door, what if it's a stranger?" I spoke, my heart thumping a bit. I am scared of evil people, and the way that car parked by our front porch was creepy. Like a burglar or a kidnapper would.

"Oh, Taehyung?" my brows arched when she opened the doors, revealing Taehyung in a beige cardigan and white pants. He looked a little tired and exhausted.

"Honey? What are you doing here?" I approached him with a hug and gently kissed his cheeks. "Well, I will leave you two here. Lisa, let your boyfriend in." Mom yawned and walked upstairs leaving us both alone.

I let him in and switched on the lights. "You look exhausted, did something happen?" I asked once I got to sit beside him. His eyes diverted from the floor to me, "Nothing, really. I'm just a little bit nervous for tommorow." he assured me with a smile as he hung his arms around me.

Tommorow..tommorow's the day they will tell their whole fandom about our relationship, and it might be very tough for them since they don't know how those fans will react. I pray to God there will be no violence.

"Don't worry, we're both in this together. Let's just trust each other." I held his hands to mine and grinned. We might not know what'll happen tomorrow but I'm sure we'll get through it whether it will be bad or not.

He sighed, "I'm sorry, Lisa. I shouldn't have entered the world of entertainment if I knew this would happen." my pupils dilated from his words. How could he say that? There was clearly nothing wrong with what he's doing.