Chapter 7

-edited-

"You know, I just wanna give you everything,
Show you my other side of being a gentleman,
All I wanna do is let you win
But good guys, good guys never win." -LANY

Lisa's POV

I was about to place my face mask on my face when Chaeng suddenly bursted in my room with a wide smile on her face. "What in the world, Chaeng?" I arched a brow.

"Lisa! Go get changed! Jimin invited us to their party at their dorm." she squealed like a baby. "What?! Are you high, Chaeng?! Like right now?!" I stared at her in disbelief. She's definitely losing her sanity. Shouldn't we just sleep instead? Besides, I don't even feel like seeing Taehyung. Remember what happened awhile ago?

"So what? It's just 11:00 pm, no hassle." she replied nonchalantly, shrugging. I flicked her forehead as she whined in pain. "Chaeng, it's bad for us to go to a party at this time at night. Even though he's your boyfriend, what if you both get wasted? Something might happen to you." I shook my head, combing my long black hair.

"Come on, Lisa. We'll be there too." I looked at the door where Jisoo and Jennie unnie entered. They were wearing their casual clothes and minimum makeup. “No, unnie. My son's sleeping, and I don't wanna leave him.” I remarked, placing the comb down.

Chaeng held my arms, “We'll bring him, don't worry! And besides, you haven't been partying for ages. Take a break from stress, will you?” she insisted, resting her head on my shoulder.

I sighed in defeat. What can I do? These girls would only keep on begging me even if I say no. “Alright, but we'll be quick aight?” I don't wanna get wasted, I know for sure I'll mess up.

I rushed to the bathroom and wore a gray strapless dress with a white belt and to protect myself from getting cold, I grabbed my cardigan and wore it over my dress. Once I got out, the girls started clapping. “Mommy's going to party!” Chaeng squealed, pinching Trevor's cheeks whose now sitting on her lap.

He was already dressed in a black jumper and white long-sleeved shirt paired with the white rubber shoes Dad gave him as a gift last christmas. I grinned when I saw my cute baby boy smile at me.

“You look beautiful, Mom.” he complimented once I had him in my arms. “Really? Thank you, baby. You're so sweet.” I giggled and pinched the bridge of his nose. There's something about Trevor's face that makes you wanna pinch him.

The ride to Bangtan's dorm was not that long. We only made a few turns then that's it. I stared in awe at the place BTS is currently living at. God, this place has more than enough space for a huge family.

“Hey, a fly might enter your mouth.” I snapped back to reality and turned my head to Chaeng who's beside me. She giggled, took my hand, and gently dragged me to the door. Jisoo unnie rang the doorbell as we waited for the door to open.

The door opened after a few seconds and out came a high-looking Namjoon. His face was red and he was smiling like a freak. Holy mother of chocolates, why does he look like a nimrod roaming around the streets of Seoul? I pondered in my mind.

“Why do you look—” before Jennie unnie could finish her sentence, he dragged her along with Chaeng inside. Me and Jisoo looked at each other and shrugged. As we went inside, loud music blasted our ears. It was like entering a wild club filled with sottish people.