Chapter 20

-edited-

It will be over now.

-LALISA MANOBAN-

"Mom, when are we gonna tell Daddy the truth?" Trevor suddenly asked out of blue. I immediately stopped chewing and looked at him, "Honey, can you wait for a bit please? I'm not really sure if I can tell Daddy the truth for now. But don't worry, I promise you I'll tell him truth..for now, I need you to be patient okay?" I smiled reassuringly.

He looked disappointed but immediately shook it off and smiled back. I know he was impatient, I've been telling him to wait for a month now but it never happened.

The three girls stared at me but I just smiled at them and continued eating. They were also getting impatient like Trevor, they said if they were me..they would tell Taehyung the truth because surely he will help me.

But I'm scared of what would happen next.

"Mom, I'm off to school now. My bus is waiting for me." Trevor said goodbye. I kissed him on the cheek and watched his school bus leave.

I went back to my seat as the girls diverted their gaze at me. I sighed, "Girls, patience please?" I pleaded.

"Hell no Ms. Manoban, your son is pleading you to tell his father the truth. Don't you pity your son?" Jennie asked. "He's married, unnie. I can't do anything about it." I defended.

"Yes he's married, but it was arranged!" Jisoo exclaimed. I massaged my temples, "What if they love each other? Then I will appear as a bad person here." I said.

"Taehyung never lies to you. I know, Lisa." Chaeng said and took a bite from her apple. "Just tell him. Then everything will be solved!" Jisoo was impatient. Gosh, why am I even fighting with them?

"What about Grethel? What if something bad happens to my loved ones if I tell him truth? What if she take my Trevor away from me? What if-" Jennie stopped me.

"What if you stop worrying and get your ass together? You don't control the future Lalisa. And what if those sh*t won't happen? Come on, we're here Manoban. We will help you no matter what happens. We're soul sisters right?" she held my hand.

"Thank you, unnie." I smiled and hugged them. "Alright, we'll drive you to Bangtan's dorm tommorow. You better get yourself ready." Jisoo said filled with enthusiasm.

"I sure will bring a popcorn tommorow." Chaeng said and wrote it on her reminder list. "CHAENG!" we shook our heads. "What? There's gonna be a lot of drama tommorow right? Like the ones on the soap operas." she said.

We three just looked at each other and rolled our eyes. Foodie Chaeng will always be a foodie.

• • •

-TREVOR KIM-

"Alright kids, settle down." our teacher, Ms. Hirai walked to the front and sat placed her hands on her desk. "Tommorow is father's day, so please bring your father tommorow for our program. If they're not around, you can't go to this program alone, so it's okay if you don't attend it anymore. Understand?" she said and wrote everything to the board.

'Father's day? Should I ask Daddy to come with me? But what if he reject my offer?' I thought.

"Teacher! Trevor doesn't even have a father, so he can't attend the program!" my classmate Lei said as everyone laughed. "You don't have a father? How stupid!" Mitch shouted.