Chapter 2

-edited-

“Let me know if there's something I can do to fix it,
Let me know if you ever change, if you ever change your mind,
I can't promise you that I'll be waiting,
But for you I'll leave anything behind”- Lany

° ° ° °

Lisa's POV
I immediately saw a familiar face in this room. Taehyung? Why is he here. W-what? What the hell's happening here? I thought he took his father's company? Atleast that's what his mother, Grethel said to me.

He stared at me for a moment and quickly shifted his glance to Jennie.

"Boys, she is your new dance choreographer. So I hope you'll treat her well. She'll start teaching you choreographies tommorow, but for now she'll be getting to know the seven of you. Lisa, introduce yourself." Jennie spoke and looked at me, signaling me to start speaking.

I inhaled, "Hi everyone, I'm Lalisa Manoban. 24 years old, I graduated from university with an undergraduate degree in finance and. . ."I gulped and glanced at Jennie unnie. She held my hand and pinched it gently, "A-and, I'm a single mom." I replied and exhaled as the other boys nodded.

Why was I required to tell them that I'm a mother? And a single one at that?

BigHit is really making my head swirl.

I took a glance at Taehyung and immediately froze when I saw his eyes was filled with what seemed to be confusion, hate, and anger.

But was it really those emotions that I'm seeing right now?

Why would he feel that way for me? After everything I put him through, it's just stupid for me to think he'd still feel those emotions for me.

I felt a sudden urge to look down when someone asked, "Are you married?"

"I am. . .not currently in a relationship." I answered. I watched as they nod and Jennie unnie rubbed my back to comfort me. I know that she knows I feel terrible right now.

"Alright boys, show her around." Jennie said. Taehyung looked at her in disbelief. "Why should we? You're the manager here right?" he asked with an angry tone.

"Excuse me, Mr. Kim?" Jennie raised her brows. Oh no, I think she was offended with how Taehyung answered her. "Honey, calm down." Yoongi stood up from his seat and walked towards Jennie.

He placed his arms in her shoulder and rubbed her back. This couple beside me makes me bitter about my love life.

It's because you're a coward, bozo! my subconcious mocked.

"Tae, you should not talk back like that. She's our manager so respect her atleast." Yoongi said and escorted Jennie out. I was left here standing, while the other boys silently strared at me.

"Come on Tae, let's show her around." The black haired guy patted Taehyung's back and stood up. They all stood up and followed him, while Taehyung glared at me and walked out.

"Come here, Lisa." He called to me so I approached them. We went to several rooms, and as time pass by I got familiar with this building. "Alright then, are you familar with the place now?" Jin asked.

They introduced themselves while we were walking, except for Taehyung of course. He hates me to the bottom of his heart and never talked to me. I felt awful, but I have no choice. I still love him yet I can't say it to him. I can't tell him the truth, because his Mom might threaten me again.

Besides, I for sure know he won't believe me even if I tell him the truth. Where does anger come from? It's comes from pain. It's hard to forgive someone if they caused you too much pain. If I were in his shoes, I won't forgive myself too.

To be honest, I don't really deserve him. 'Cause I'm just a pathetic, weak, and helpess woman. Yeah right, I've never deserved him, even before. And maybe now, it's too late to ask for forgiveness. I don't deserve his pity, and I sure don't deserve his forgiveness.

I caused him too much pain and I know I can never put his broken heart together again. Ever.

"Lisa?" Jin waved his hand in my face when he noticed that I was spacing out. I snapped from my thoughts, "Y-yeah, um thanks." I replied and smiled.

"Well, I think you're hungry. Go and get a lunch." Jin grinned at me. "Yeah, Lisa. You should eat now, we'll go get Yoongi hyung." Jhope uttered and signaled the other members to come with him.

I took a swift glance at Taehyung who has a bad aura all over him. I guess I ruined his mood. When I entered the conference room awhile ago, he was smiling. The moment he saw me, his beautiful smile faded away from his face. I'm sorry Tae. I wiped my tears and made my way to the cafeteria.

If yesterday I still have a single inch of hope for me and Taehyung coming back together again, now I've completely lost it.

He's obviously really mad at me, and it makes me feel stupid that I had even hoped for us to be together again.

Because from what I'm seeing right now. . .there is no way we are ever getting back together.

---
(。・ω・。)ノ♡