Chapter 13

-edited-

I hate the thought that I still love you.

Lisa's POV

"It's so boring. I wish I brought my fidget spinner with me." Jungkook sighed and swam to Taehyung. "How about we play a game!" Jisoo said with utter enthusiasm. "Good idea, but what game?" Chaeng's face lit up.

"Since we've been away with each other for a long time, let's play truth or dare." Jisoo responded and took a bottle. "We can't play truth or dare in a pool." Yoongi said. "Idiot, then we play it out of the pool." Jisoo remarked and walked out of the pool signaling the others to get out of the pool too.

I stood up and sat beside Jennie unnie. "Alright, gather up!" Jisoo ordered. Everybody sat around in circle, while Trevor walked to us in confusion.
"What are you doing?" he asked, his head tilted to the side.

"We're playing something, wanna join us?" Jungkook replied. "Of course!" Trevor answered and sat beside Jungkook. "Okay, since there's a kid who joined us, better not make a dare that is filthy." Jisoo warned and started the game.

She spinned the bottle which landed to Trevor. "Okay little kid, truth or dare?" Jin asked. "How about truth." Trevor replied as Jin smirked. He looks so satisfied, I bet he's thinking about a question I surely won't like.

"Have you ever seen your father before?" he asked. See? He's asking about Trevor's father again. Tsk, curiosity killed the cat. "My father?" Trevor asked and spared a glance at me. My heart was beating so fast, knowing that he already knows the truth.

Flashback:

"What a day." I yawned and walked to my vanity table to remove my makeup. "Mom." I heard Trevor called. "Yes?" I asked, diverting my gaze from the mirror; to him. "Is Taehyung uncle, my father?" he asked. My eyes narrowed and immediately stood up.

"W-what made you think of that?" I asked and sat beside him. "Mom, you have framed pictures of him in your room." he was serious. I sighed and held his hand. "Trevor, listen." I told him the whole story from the day I met Taehyung, to the day I broke up with him.

Trevor was sobbing in my arms, as I too, felt emotional after telling him our story. I regretted leaving him and being a weakling. I regretted not telling my son that Taehyung was his father.

"I'm sorry, Mom's genuinely sorry. It's just that, I'm scared, scared that Grethel will threaten me again and this time, she will use you. I don't want to lose you, Trevor." I said between my tears.

"But please, keep this a secret for Mom okay? Don't tell anyone about this, Trevor. Can you promise me that?" I felt him nod. I was reassured, I know Trevor won't break his promise.

End of Flashback

I know that I have to face Taehyung and tell him the truth. I will do it, I know I can, for Trevor. "So..?" Jin waved his hand on Trevor's face, whose in a daze for the meantime. "My dad? I've never seen him." Trevor muttered. I sighed in relief, I know he won't break his promise.

"Alright." Jin nodded. He looked unsatisfied and suspicious. He then glanced at me and caught me staring at him. I diverted my gaze to Trevor and pinched myself. I should stop being too obvious.

Jennie spinned the bottle once again, and unfortunately, it landed to me.

"I'll ask her!" Jimin raised his hand looked at me. I felt somber, I know Jimin too well. His question won't be any different to Jin's. "Time to tell your son the truth, who exactly is his father?" he asked. Just as predicted, and I'm now fucking trapped. "I think your question is too personal, Jimin." Chaeng defended me.