Chapter 9

-edited-

"I wish I could hurt you
the way you hurt me.
But I know that if I had the chance,
I wouldn't do it."
-unknown

Lisa's POV

"Here you are." Yoongi parked his car infront of our house and kissed Jennie's cheeks goodbye. I've had enough of this sweet gestures, I just face palmed and made my way out of the car. Jisoo and Chaeyoung decided to stay at Bangtan's dorm since they have a ton of clothes on their boyfriend's closet.

Oh well, sleepover. Jennie unnie came with me since she took all of her clothes from Yoongi's 'cause they've broke up before but quickly came back with each other since it was all a misunderstanding.

Jennie unlocked the front door and stepped in the house. "Lisa, did you call Bambam already?" she asked. "Yeah, I told him to drop off Trevor here at 3:00 pm." I replied. Trevor stayed at Bambam's house yesterday since I was already wasted. It was his volition to visit his uncle since he wants to know him well, Jisoo unnie says.

“Oh, by the way. If you were wondering where your clothes from last night is, you vomited on it so we decided to put it in the washing machine at the boys' dorm. We changed your clothes with Jisoo's and that is actually her sweatpants.”

I looked down. That's why it looked familar.

“Oh shoot. Did I rip her shirt?” my eyes shot up in an instant.

Jennie nodded and chuckled. “It's fine, Lisa. She's not mad about it.”

“God, I hope so.”

"Alright. I'll go pack my things now." Jennie nodded and made her way to her room. Meanwhile, I entered my room and dropped my sling bag at the vanity table. I sat down my bed and tried to remember what happened yesterday, I bet I got really really drunk.

I hope I did not spill anything that should not be spilled. I stood up and opened my closet. What should I pack? Where are we going anyways? I sighed and called Jennie unnie, "Unnie! Where are we supposed to go?" I asked. "Koh Samui!" she yelled back.

Koh Samui? Thailand? We're going to my hometown. I shrugged and packed every clothes I can place in my luggage.

I took another two luggage for Trevor.  Of course I'll bring him, I can't leave him here by himself.

It took me about an hour to pack all of the stuff me and Trevor need. It's just 1:00 in the afternoon so I changed into my black nightgown.

Afterall, my sleep awhile ago was not enough.

Taehyung's POV

"Hey, you done packing?" Jimin entered my room and sat at my bed. "Almost." I replied back and stuffed some of my hoodies in my luggage. "About yesterday, I was confused of how Lisa acted." I heard him utter.

I stopped for a moment and glanced at him, "She was talking about how much pain she's been through after you both broke up. Do you think Lisa was just forced to break up with you?" he added. I raised a brow, why would someone force her to break up with me?  Didn't she just dump me like I was a shitty garbage to her?

"That's just absurd." I shook my head.

"Tae, do you really hate her that much?" 

"Isn't it obvious?" the tone of my voice was bitter.