𝙈𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚.

—❀—

Nesryn began to walk back through the forest towards her home, her heart still racing in her chest from her fright

Nesryn began to walk back through the forest towards her home, her heart still racing in her chest from her fright. The birds amongst the trees warned her as she walked ahead of the two vampires who lagged behind and kept watchful eyes on her at all times. She glanced back and met eyes with the both of them, still unsure of who they were and how they had actually found her.

Nesryn began to ponder about the man she had despised all these years, and how he was the only being she has truly ever held hatred against. Here he was returning back into her life without her want nor need of him to be there. She hadn't muttered his name since he stole a part of her that made her feel alive. And here she was walking with the dead.

She knew of the fairy blood attribute that allowed vampires to day walk, but having never come across a vampire in years, she wasn't sure whether they had devolved or whether their thirst for her blood has raised to even greater lengths.
"How old are you?" She asked curiously to the two vampires trailing behind her.
"I am 1800 years old, Eric is about 700." She wasn't surprised by the ages, they seemed to be old by their radiating power.
"He is your progeny?" She directed to the younger looking one who was surprisingly over a thousand years older than his companion.
"Yes."

She looked at the glaring Viking and tilted her head slightly, a slight smile on her face, further perpetuating his irate about her.
"He does not speak much does he?"
"I speak when I wish to." His deep voice rattled her brain through the satisfactory noise in her ears. It was strong and low with a layer of thirst.
"Have you-... erm... eaten?" She asked politely, the bunnies following along beside her hid themselves beneath her skirt when the Viking vampire turned to look at them.

"We have, our age allows a longer length of time between feeding. But I fear, if we are to be protecting you, we shall need our full strength."
"Well, I won't allow the drinking of animals, and there are hardly any people nearby... maybe, I could-..." Eric raised his brow and smiled at her proposition as they strolled along the forest valley.

"That is... so long as you can control yourself. My blood will be like drinking heaven to your kind." She announced and Eric couldn't help but release his fangs at the thought of feasting on her. She was a delectable supplement to add to the exciting mission which would most certainly lead to the two vampires ripping peoples throats out.

"Eric..." Godric said with warning and the taller vampires fangs clicked away once again, even though they ached to be sunken into her jugular.
"Är hon inte älskvärd? (Isn't she delectable?)" Eric said in Swedish extremely loudly, Godric smiled a little but kept his eyes on the fae.
"Hon är inte vår att hävda. (She is not ours to claim.)" Eric laughed at his makers ridiculous sentiment. He felt he could claim the fairy if he wanted to, but the only interest he had was her blood. She was a beautiful thing but so... good hearted. That was never really Eric's type.

"Welcome to Inverness." She said, stepping out from amongst the trees to a clearing where a beautiful cabin amongst them lie. She smiled, proud of her work that she had accomplished almost all on her lonesome. However, she did give credit to the animals amongst the forest that helped with locating the correct materials.

She suddenly rushed forward leaving the vampires to sit in awe at the sight of the cabin amongst the woods. But it was her bloodcurdling screamed that alerted them to shift to her side.
There by the side of the cabin was a baby deer, it's leg had been bent backwards by the fall of the pile of logs beside the house. She dropped the lantern, the glass shattering and the fire going out. She looked back at the vampires, the horror on her face was unbearable.

They rushed towards her and looked down at the deer, she began to shake and cry and neither vampires had no clue what to do. Eric leant down and touched the deers soft fur, it stirred slightly but didn't try and move away.
"Please, I can save him, just get him in the cabin quickly." She said, before Eric gently lifted the deer. She rushed to the door and opened it, clearing the table in a hurry and waiting for her patient.

"What are you doing just standing there?!" She yelled to the vampires stood at the door.
"You have to invite us in." Godric said before she swallowed slightly and nodded.
"Would you please come in?" They walked in, Eric with a sort of urgency. She began to mix herbs and grind them down to a paste of some sort.
"Light the candles." She threw the flint and steel to Godric who found the fireplace and began to light the fire before illuminating all the candles surrounding the creature.

The blood from the deer was seeping out rapidly and it was surely infected by now. She cleaned the wound and placed the paste on the surrounding skin, hopefully stopping any further spread of infection. She grabbed her bandages and began to wrap the wound up. Both vampires watched in fascination at her care for the animal.
She grabbed a blanket and began to tuck it under deer before managing to lift the little one up. She gently walked outside and tried to soothe the injured beast. Both Godric and Eric followed her towards a small pen that she placed the deer in to heal up.

"I'll come see you tomorrow with some food and water okay?" She said in a whisper but both beings heard her loud and clear. Nesryn turned back to face the strangers and smiled before walking back to the house.

"Are you coming or what?!"