𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙤𝙡𝙛.

—❀—

Eric could feel her heart rate waning but in that moment he couldn't stop, his teeth wouldn't tear away and he began to fear for the fairy

Eric could feel her heart rate waning but in that moment he couldn't stop, his teeth wouldn't tear away and he began to fear for the fairy. He placed his hands on her shoulders in an attempted to push himself away, but it was no use. And then he thought about draining her completely, taking every last drop for himself.

As soon as that thought slipped through his mind, he was torn away from her fragile body by Lucian. His back slammed against the wall in collision from the great amount of strength he had used to be torn away. Godric stood in front of Eric, watching his chest inhale and exhale out of habit. Lucian laid Nesryn down gently on the bed before lifting her up by the neck. Her head tilted back gently as if there was no life left in it to keep itself up.
"Nesryn... Nesryn? Oh god." He stroked her first and looked up at the ceiling, he moved all her hair that covered her neck and saw the bite marks and the ferocity as shown by the ripping of the skin around the bite. He growled lowly, his eyes glinting golden at Eric. She suddenly exhaled loudly, reaching up to Lucian and clashing against his shirt.

"I'll kill him-..." Lucian mutters before Godric interrupted with the loudest voice he had ever conjured in the fairy's presence.
"You will do no such thing!" Godric said, pulling Eric to his feet who looked at Nesryn curiously. She was paler than snow and he watched as blood spilled from her neck like an overflowing bathtub.
"It's okay, I'm alright." She muttered and stroked Lucian's face weakly to prove it, but not convincing enough.
Eric stumbled to the floor and walked over to her, Lucian shuffled away on the mattress, still withholding the fairy's weak form.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He fell to his knees and took her hand while she lay on the verge of blacking out.
"It's alright." She said so quietly it would've been inaudible to insensitive ears. He gripped her nimble fingers, somewhat gnarled from their hard work in carpentry.
"Get away from her... you could've killed her." Lucian declared, moving her away once again.

Amongst his feeding Eric hadn't heard her cry out for Lucian, as well as when he practically tore down the door to get into the room. The horror of seeing his friend on the verge of being drunk dry by the bloodsucker was shock enough to emit an immediate adrenaline rush. Pushing the vampire away and grabbing Nesryn from his arms. She was colder than she should've been and was breathing very shallowly in comparison.

"She needs to rest, I will not feed tonight." Godric said and Eric looked down shamefully, he knew that it was his fault that the girl was in this position and that his maker would not taste sunlight until further notice. The guilt ran through him like the girls blood, gushing and drawing his attention away from everything else.
"I'm sorry." He muttered gently, expressing his apology to all in the room. Godric looked upon his progeny and knew that he was more than heartfelt so he tapped his shoulder and motioned for them to remove themselves. Eric shook his head before looking to the fairy and deciding what he had been contemplating since seeing her frail body.

He bit into his wrist with fervour and wondered if his blood or any blood would taste the same for her. He leaned over and placed his bleeding wrist in front of her mouth, Lucian not interrupting. The wolf understood what the vampire was doing, and if it helped her move along recovery, so be it.

Eric gently placed his wrist to her mouth and she looked alarmed at the sight of his torn wrist that flowed with his own life elixir.
"But-..." she muttered before Eric's eyes showed a plea for her to take it. She tenderly nodded, leaning forward with Lucian's hand on the back of her head to assist. Nesryn was hesitant to taste the vampires blood, she had wondered what it would taste like. What other properties it held had remained a mystery as fairies very often mixed never themselves with vampires but she knew of its healing abilities.

The wound began to heal so Eric hurried her by grabbing her head and pushing her forward. Her mouth collided with his closing would and she immediately began to suck the blood, and upon tasting it, she understood why Eric couldn't stop himself. In fact, she felt rather similar with his.

Nesryn had only ever had chocolate once, it was a bitter sweet taste and she could imagine it tasted a lot like this but in liquid form. The very texture of his blood was unlike anything she had familiarised herself with... the taste reminded her of the freshness of flowers and rain water. It was a dark potion that drove her endorphins to insanity and she could barely stop herself.

The effort she had put into drinking his blood had exhausted her but as soon as she pulled away, she had been rejuvenated to full strength. Lucian watched as the pinkish tone of her glorious skin that had been torn away from her weakness, returned. She looked flush and more salubrious than he had ever seen her before.

"Thank you." She said lightly. Eric shook his head knowing that he was the one who had done this to her.
"If it wasn't for me-..."
"I understand, it's in your nature." She replied and sat up, looking down at herself.
"Oh my Goodness!" She said before snatching the blanket on the end of the bed and placing it over her chest. She blushed widely at the three men in her bedroom while she sat in just her slightly blood stained undergarments.

"You need to get out!" She yelled and they all looked at her in surprise and amusement.
"Well that's stupid, we've already seen you naked anyway."

"I WAS UNAWARE OF THOSE TIMES!" They all chuckled.

"Now get OUT!"