𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝘼 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮 𝙄𝙨.

—❀—

INTRODUCING: KYLIE BUNBURY as DARLA BLACKROSE.

Godric.

"Nesryn, I have... I have one more secret." I noticed Nesryn's widened eyes, before all of our eyes were drawn to young warrior in front of us. She was on her own, facing four other wolves in melee. The way she fought was unlike anyone I had ever laid eyes upon, even Eric would struggle against her agility.

She was strong and beautiful, with glowing skin and piercing brown eyes. She looked like someone to fear, and if anyone in this camp would make me watch my back; it was her.
She finished up with all werewolves on the floor and minutely injured, not that she didn't have the opportunity to slaughter them all.
"Please tell me that's your sister?" Nesryn asked excitedly as the warrior princess walked over to us, her sword now sheathed away.
"Are you-... Oh my goodness brother you finally bought a girl home!" She chuckled before running to Nesryn's and clattering into her with her heavily armoured body. She was tall and staunch and unlike any woman I had ever seen before, but her excitable and childish voice and words were what had intrigued me more. "So, I'm guessing by your reaction he didn't tell you about me. It's such a pleasure to meet you." She turned to look at Eric and I, her smile not faltering.

"And these must be your friends."

Nesryn nodded looking straight to Eric while I had taken her hand that had been stuck out for us to shake. I gazed into her deep brown eyes and felt a somewhat warm feeling on my cold skin. I think I was blushing.
"This is Eric and Godric and I'm-..."
"Nesryn I know, when my brother was younger and you saved him from that tree, he wouldn't shut up about you. He would talk about the beautiful fairy angel that had saved him from a collapsing tree in a hurricane." Lucian placed his hand on his forehead in embarrassment.

She smiled again and pulled the fairy into another hug. I looked over to Eric as they all chatted, I noticed his constant gazing at the fairy. It was extremely obvious how he felt about the young fae, in such a short time Eric had ultimately fallen in love with her. And who was I to blame him? Nesryn was one of the most charming people I had met for a long while, she was so gentle and fragile yet steadfast and true.

She was enchanting all in all.

Though I had to admit my attention had been drawn to the female werewolf in front of us, but it was more of intrigue.

Nesryn yawned loudly and Eric took her hand ever so gently.
"I think we all need some sleep."

—————————————————–

Nesryn.

I awoke to the tweeting of the birds throughout the trees that surrounded the small werewolf village. It was like waking up in heaven. I ate the food that Lucian had left for me and he informed me that his sister Darla would be joining me on my daily round. It was far too dangerous for me to travel alone now, though I wouldn't exactly be alone because of the animals but I knew what he meant. My vision yesterday was extremely withering and definitely took a toll on my body, but after my sleep I felt refreshed and energised.
"I'm so excited to hear you sing, Lucian said it's like hearing an angel." Hearing her day that had only confirmed my long running suspicion of Lucian liking me, but I could barely take my mind off of Eric.

Not since the moment we had almost kissed each other.

The werewolves were extremely welcoming to me, it was like I was some sort of royalty. Vincent had already asked me to sing the children this evening by the campfire. I at first refused but then decided on doing it, what harm could it cause? I exited the alphas home that I had been given a room in, Eric and Godric were asleep in the neighbouring room in coffins.

I bet that's a welcomed change from beneath the ground.

I wandered out of the house and saw the were warriors practicing sword fighting altogether. Darla came bounding over to me happily, she held a small plant pot in her hand. Suddenly, an army of children were a following her.
"Can you make it grow Miss Nesryn?" A child spoke and smiled, before motioning my hand over the pot. There grew a beautiful fuchsia of pink and red, it was gorgeous. I smiled with a laugh and the children clapped. "Wow, you really are a fairy." He spoke again. Suddenly a little girl asked...

"But where are your wings?"

I looked at the floor sadly before handing the potted plant to the little girl who had asked me.
"They were taken from me, by a very bad man. That's all I wish to say. Now... are you coming with me on my daily round?" Darla nodded before we set off into the woods, the children all fawning over the potted flower.
"I'm sorry, about your wings." I looked at her with a small simper and nodded in acceptance.
"It's alright."

"I'm sorry if the children's question upset yo-..."
"You have nothing to apologise for. It's true after all, how could I be a fairy without wings?" Nesryn whispered and Darla stopped her with a hand on her arm.
"Do you think all vampires have to them are fangs? Or all werewolves are just one size or breed? You are a fairy because that is who you are, not because of wings. They can take away everything but they cannot take away your identity. You are a fae."

"You should tell that to the
rest of them."