𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙖 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚.

—❀—

INTRODUCING: JORDAN FISHER as LUCIAN BLACKROSE.

Nesryn

Nesryn

Since my bath had been delayed from yesterday's occurrences, I had decided to take it in the day. This I knew it would stop any vampires from spying on me. And then I remember werewolves, or more specifically, Lucian.

Lucian was the son of the alpha. A young and hopeful werewolf amongst the community and I had become friends with him, at first, as a wolf. I had no idea that he was a werewolf until he visited me and turned before me. To say I was shocked was an understatement as I specifically remembered scratching his belly the day prior to the reveal. I was certainly bashful about it for a while.

Soon enough he would visit every week to check up on me and truly, in my seclusion, he was the only person I had talked to for about 400 years. He was one of the most noble men to walk and a kind wolf that wasn't hostile unless provoked. His pack lived fairly far away but they never ventured far so Lucian's frequent bunking was frowned upon. But he didn't mind. He was magnanimous amongst the animals and wouldn't hunt in my area at all out of respect.

As I swam through the cool lake, I began to sing the song once again and the nature bloomed around me. The waterlilies gently bloomed upon the gentle tune I allowed to surpass my lips. I watched as blossom flourished on the hedges around me and smiled before diving under. As I came up from the water I stood and wiped my eyes before revealing the large black wolf staring at me from the shore.
"LUCIAN!" I quickly fell to my knees to avoid his cool icy eyes that had been spying on me. "Turn away this instant!" He seemed to roll his eyes before turning around and slouching into a seated position. I placed my arm across my breasts and my other hand over my nether regions. I picked up my chemise quickly and held it to my chest before swooping it over my head. I watched him turn his head gently to the side which caused me to yell "no peeking!"

I stepped into the white and pink floral skirt and buttoned it quickly.
"Alright, you can turn." He gently spun around and sat before me. His wolf form was stronger than any animal I had encountered before and the darkness of his fur only furthered pronounced his blood to be royalty amongst the wolves.

Only alphas were black.

"You can turn." I grabbed my towel and dried myself off beneath the skirt before wrapping up my hair. He quickly transformed and was obviously completely naked, which I had never gotten used to.
"Here!" I said, grabbing my shawl and tossing it to him, he smiled while wrapping it around his waist.
"Lucian, it's not polite to spy on a lady." He chuckled before walking over and pulling me into a hug.
"Oh Nesryn... you're no lady." I quickly punched him stomach and he backed away playfully.
"I yield! I yield!" She watched the amused creatures of the forest watch on as their altercation occurred.
"Are you alright? You seem a bit jumpy?" He suddenly asked as I had completely begun to day dream.
"Of course I'm fine... it's just... well you're not the first person in the last 24 hours that's spied on me while bathing." I said before picking up the remainder of my items and made to go home.

Lucian stood there for a moment dumbfounded by my statement, and before I could walk away he ran up to catch me.
"Erm... what?" I smiled gently.
"I had a couple visitors last night Lucian, but if I tell you the entire story, you have to promise not to react irrationally?" He shrugged his shoulders to keep me talking.

"I was bathing last night... when two vampires started chasing me-..."
"Where are they? Do you want me to deal with them?" He asked quickly.
"No, they're sleeping in my back garden." He scrunched up his face in confusion. "They've come to protect me from... the man who stole my wings Lucian." He looked even more confused by my attempted explanation.
"I thought that was 400 years ago?" He asked, and I nodded.
"It was... he was always vampire and he's hunting me for my blood. My blood can give vampires the opportunity to day walk."

"Holy Christ... do you know if you can trust them?" I shook my head.
"They seemed sincere, but I'm still unsure." He suddenly stopped me.
"Who will they feed on? There's no one here for miles." I looked down.
"No, absolutely not... look-..." I gazed up at him with weary eyes.
"I have an idea... I'll come back tonight with something. Whatever you do, do not let them feed on you. Alright?" I nodded and he handed back the shawl before leaning in to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Meet me outside your house at sundown, I'll be bringing something."
"Lucian... be careful. If what they say is true, there maybe more vampires nearby. Get home as fast you can." He smiled and winked before transforming and running away at an incredible pace. She looked around as the birds began to surround her once again.

"You know, he's nothing to be afraid of." She smiled and they tweeted.
"Oh I see, you all fancy him then?" She laughed at the little birds who shied away bashfully.
"I mean, I understand. He's very handsome, isn't he?" She smiled dreamily before finally arriving home.

"Now, time to get ready... we have guests don't we?"

"Now... where did I put that dress?"