𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧.

—❀—

INTRODUCING: MICHAEL EALY as VINCENT BLACKROSE.

"We can't glamour him and he won't say anything

"We can't glamour him and he won't say anything... we'll leave him to the sun. Are you alright?" Eric says, alone in Nesryns bedroom as she prepares her clothes to leave. Eric had fed her more of his blood to heal her physical tiredness. It was the mental exhaustion that couldn't be healed. She gently folded her nightdress and looked around the room before meeting eyes with Eric once again.
"I'm tired-..." as Eric was about to bite into his wrist once again, he stopped him. "Mentally, Eric. Not even your magic blood can heal this." She ran her hand down from his elbow and to his palm that she took in her own. His hands were twice the size of her own, they were calloused and rough much like her own. She ran the pads of her fingers over the indentations of his palm and studied them. She had learnt how to read palms from her mother before her passing.

"You are a man who has lost his way and even in your disorientation you are searching for something that has been missing in your life since the most significant change in it." She looked up and shut his hand gently.
"What did you lose Eric?" She said in a quiet voice, running her hands over his clothed chest.

"My humanity." He stared into her eyes as they circled over his being. He hadn't decided whether it was his blood affecting her or not.
"Let me make you feel again." She murmured before reaching up ever so slightly on her tiptoes and allowing their lips to be centimetres from one another. "Make me feel it too."

But of course, interruptions run riot.

"Eric, Nesryn, we need to go now." Lucian said, looking upon them and their extremely close stance. Eric's hands to his side but Nesryn's hands on his chest. "It'll be dawn in 4 hours but we can make it by then." Nesryn looked into the vampires eyes once more before turning back to her small packed bag and collecting it. She put out the candle and looked back at Eric who had just stood staring at her.

"You'll protect me, won't you?" Nesryn said so gently that Eric could only compare her voice to the sound of a wind chime in a small breeze.
"I swear it."

—————————————————–

As they made their way through the forest, Eric had not left Nesryn's side throughout the entire walk.

Godric kept an eye on them for the reason he knew to be folly as he couldn't control Eric's feelings but he felt protective of his progeny. If this fairy was to cause him any hurt, emotional or physical, then he would have no problem with drinking her dry. But if Eric felt the way his eyes had shown him to, then he hoped that maybe it would help him. He had noticed how his will to live was fading and as a vampire it was hard enough to feel human when everything about you went against being humane. As much as he relished in his gifts, he struggled to live without a connection and not just one of a sexual nature.

"Nesryn, how old are you?" Godric asks with curiosity.
"429... I'm pretty sure." The vampire nodded at her answer.
"Are you all fairies immortal?" She showed slightly before turning back to him. She shook her head a little.
"Yes." She continued on walking without any elaboration.
"How old are you meant to look-..."
"Would you stop asking her all these questions? If she wanted to tell you her life story she would've-..." Lucian replied before Eric cut in.
"Do not talk to him that way!" Eric yelled in defence of his maker.

They had all stopped to bicker once again, Lucian attempting to defend Nesryn's privacy and Eric trying to have at the werewolf. Godric was attempting to keep Eric calm yet it wasn't working this time.
"Lucian..." Nesryn muttered but he ignored her words. "Lucian." She says again affirmatively. "LUCIAN!" She yells and it captures all of their attention.

There in front of them was a large wolf. It was brown, unlike Lucian, and it's eyes were a warm orange like the sunset. She swallowed deeply and Lucian stepped forward in front of her protectively before gently coming down to the wolfs level.
"Brother." He mutters and Nesryn's eyes widen as he shifts, but his orange eyes not doing so at all.

"Lucian, you are headed home with guests. You could've forwarned."
"Regrettably, I did not have time to. It's an emergency brother."
"I'm sure it is, but father will be the judge of that..." he turned his attention to Nesryn, who looked in awe of the wolf. "You are the fairy that saved my brothers life, Nesryn is it?" He stepped forward as she nodded in confirmation. His naked stature was alarming to Nesryn but she didn't allow it to show. 

"It was the right thing to do." The wood fairy muttered and he agreed.
"I couldn't let him die."
"For that reason, I'm sure father will allow you to stay... however, what of your vampire companions." He spoke bitterly, as if there was a history between him and the vampire kind.
"They are here to protect me from an impending threat that could be extremely dangerous to all of us. We must talk with your father and quickly. It's nearing dawn..." she looked back at her vampiric friends, although her gaze lingered on Eric slightly longer.

"Alright, but you have to make a promise to me fairy, there shall be no violence between wolf and vampire. If this threat is as bad as you say then we can compromise an agreement of working together, but you must uphold this condition." The fairy looked back at Eric and Godric. She nodded and the man smiled before transforming back into a wolf and howling. He tilted his head and moved along, leading them the way to the camp. Before moving along,
she turned to Lucian and exclaimed in a whisper.

"You didn't tell me you had a brother!"