𝘿𝙤𝙜.

—❀—

Lucian arrived earlier that evening with the very thing he needed to bring

Lucian arrived earlier that evening with the very thing he needed to bring. Upon reaching the house, Nesryn was not outside waiting for him. As the sun set, he became much more prepared to deal with any vampire attacks. He was ready.

Godric and Eric awoke in sync, feeling the warmth of the sun fade into the night. They both smelt it at the same time.

Dog.

They arose from the dirt and first washed themselves in the lake that they had rested by before pulling in their clothes and speeding their way to her house. When they arrived, they were faced with the young wolf.
"Vad ska vi göra? (What shall we do?)" Eric asked of his maker, Godric didn't answer but simply motioned for him to follow him.
"Who are you?" Godric asked as Lucian turned to face them, his confident stance didn't falter for a second.
"I'm a friend of Nesryn, I'm here to see her. She was meant to be waiting." Eric looked to Godric at the boys brazen words.
"I'm assuming she has told you who we are and what we're here for."
"She has... not that I believe you." Eric snarled, his fangs clicking out.
Lucian returned with a low growl and a snarl while his eyes tinged with orange. Godric held Eric who was ready to attack if needed.

"I give you my word, we mean no harm to Nesryn."
"No... of course not." He smiled sarcastically before chuckling. "You only mean to drain her dry so you can walk in the sun." That set him off.
Eric pounced towards him but Lucian was just as strong as they held each other's attention in this face off.
Godric did nothing, he watched as they brawled it out together.

"STOP!" A scream stopped the glares between the two supernatural beings and they all turned their attention to the small fairy stepping down from her porch. Her red dress causing them to release each other and turn to her fully. "Eric, would you please put your fangs away?" She asked with a certain urgency in her voice.

He did so, but not without looking back at his maker for a small nod.

"Now..." she went to stand between them in case there was anymore fights "we are going to all sit down and TALK about this. No more fighting. Is that understood?" She said, emphasising the 'talk'.
"When there is a dog involved I will do no such thing." Eric replied.
"Oh yeah, well I don't let my friends mix with murderers." Lucian grabbed Nesryn and pulled her towards him protectively. Eric growled lowly at his touching of her, he didn't like it. She unscrambled herself from his arms and yelled loudly.

"RIGHT, THAT IS ENOUGH!" Nesryn was beyond angry at this stupid feud. "You are all here, in my garden! You are here to protect me! Which means that you have to listen to how I want to be protected! You two are sleeping in my land so therefore you abide my rules. No fighting with wolves or anyone in fact, unless you are attacked first." She directed her attention to Lucian.
"And as for you, these are my guests. We may not know if we can trust them but we should at least find out if we can. Shouldn't we?" Lucian sighed and nodded with his head lowered.

"Now, I bought out my favourite dress for this, so we are going to go inside and TALK. And Lucian will be joining us." Eric growled a little before she turned and stormed towards the house. The three men looked at each other, all with different expressions. Godric was disappointed in Eric's hostility and even with some sort of provocation, he shouldn't have attacked like that. Eric looked disgusted by Lucian and the very smell of him was enough to make him feel sick. Lucian couldn't help but look to where Nesryn had walked, he felt ashamed of his immediate instinct that he had tried so hard to be rid of.

"You heard the lady." Godric said before heading inside and Eric and Lucian following after him.

As they all sat around the candlelit table, where just a night prior the answer survey had been performed. Nesryn felt the tension between them as she ate, both vampires watching her curiously. It had been a long time since they had held company with a somewhat-mortal being. Her eating was another thing that had intrigued the vampires, specifically Eric as he could remember food a lot better then Godric could. He watched every movement of her lips and every chew of the bread. It obviously made her extremely shy. Godric looked only upon her in admiration, the dress she had worn was stunningly beautiful with lace intricacies on the neckline and cuffs of the sleeves. The bodice was corseted and much more fashionable to this day then what she had previously been wearing.

"Where did you get that dress?" Lucian asked, the dress itself seemed vaguely familiar, and it turned out it was.
"I bought it..." Lucian raised his eyes brows before she dropped the bread in her hand "I stole it." She rephrased before continuing to eat
"You?" He laughed. "You stole something? Wow, what happened that day?" She looked down sadly.
"They wouldn't sell it to me..." she said sadly and suddenly his laughter ceased. He took her hand in his own.
"You're not a freak of nature."

"But I'm an outcast... and that's enough." She looked up at Eric who tilted his head at her, marvelling at the idea of the innocent soul doing such a thing. "It doesn't matter."

"I think we need to discuss something." Godric said, and Nesryn placed her food down and leant on the table softly.
"Miss Nesryn, when we say we mean you no harm, we do not. But... we need to feed if we want to keep our strength up." She nodded in understand before looking to Lucian.

"Didn't you say you had something?" She asked, directing to the wolf.
"Yeah..." he looked down guiltily.

"But you're not gonna like it."