Chapter Two

"Holy fuck, Kimmy is loaded." I hear Louis curse as we all were piled in my car pulling onto the street that was filled with various cars and seeing the lights and hearing the music from down the block.

"This is probably the party of the summer dude." Zayn says grabbing his leather jacket and slipping it on.

"No party of the year." I say pulling up to the driveway to see a scene that almost resembled the scene in the Gatsby where the party was just out of control.

"Okay, first things first-" Louis starts when I finally park the car away from the huge crowd looking forward to see the dark and deserted street ahead of us. Which everyone knew to be Bates Lane.

And coincidentally I seen a image of someone riding a skateboard turning on the street with the graffitied street sign and torn down stop sign.

I knew it had to be Mr. Styles.

"Everyone needs condoms, here's like four for Zayn alone. I'll get a couple- and Niall! You need one too." Louis says and smacks a condom on my chest making me pick up the condom and flick it back at him.

"Niall you need this." He says grabbing it and trying to push it in my pocket.

"No I don't. I don't sleep with every walking woman like you blokes." I curse as Louis looks shocked.

"Take the damn condom Niall and do me a favor and go home with someone. It's been a week." He says and I cave in and let him push a condom in my pocket.

"Okay everyone had water before drinking? Louis make sure you stay alive I don't want to have to carry you out of this party- and Niall I know you can handle your liquor but no fucking fighting." Mama Zayn starts off his speech as I looked down at the street ahead of us that I've actually never really seen.

"I have extra snacks in my jacket like granola bars just in case. Niall don't eat all of Kimmys snacks." Zayn scolds me and I sigh already remembering the time I sat at a park drunk and ate this guys full pantry.

"Oh my god Zayn that was one time." I groan out tired of this speech already.

"Yes and remember you had to pay for his groceries so remember how your wallet felt." Zayn tells me and Louis laughs at me from the passenger side as I smack his arm and he does the same.

We finally get out the car and head into the party already hyped. We all go our separate ways and I head straight to the kitchen to get me a drink or two already bumping into old friends from highschool.

We kind of have this pack thing with parties. Louis doesn't drink, he smokes and Zayn doesn't do either in a crowd because most likely he's too busy selling it so Zayn is our designated driver. The past few times Louis has went home with some girl and or me. Most of the time I don't even have sex with the girl because she most likely too drunk to know her own name and I just make sure she gets home safe.

I just make sure Zayn has my keys and knows where I'm going. and by the looks of it, this guy pouring the drinks for beer pong is my next focus.

I walk my way over to the blue eyes raven haired guy and instantly make friends with him convincing him to play. I start my journey on figuring out if he was gay or not.

I didn't matter because half way through our game he was hanging off me and grabbing every piece of our body. That's when the game of truth or dare started.

I had grown to the learn his name was Kris and he coincidentally would be that last person who seen me alive that night. Especially when I'm deep inside of him.