Chapter Four

I'm gonna warn you guys but this might be confusing. To describe what it is happening back home I'll use the third person and to explain Niall and Harry's situation I'll use Nialls POV. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

.

.

The next day was the very beginning of the worst day of everyone's lives. Yes at 6 AM it may have been calm but the silence before war was always the loudest.

The Horan family sat peacefully at their kitchen table watching the news eating a well balanced breakfast not on edge about anything. Perhaps Gregory Horan was relaxing after a long road trip from his job and Maura Horan was calmly sipping a cup of tea. Not to mention Bobby Horan was doing his famous squeal at the tv cursing the TV for fake media.

Or how Louis was sleeping peacefully in Kimmys pool house under a blanket he stole from some room and on the worlds softest bed in a back room somewhere having the sweetest dreams.

Or how Zayn managed to get laid in the back of Nialls car with some girl whom laid on top of him in front of the house which the party took place at.

Or how everyone didn't realize what horrible thing happened last night.

No one knew how badly they'd feel later on realizing Niall hadn't gone home with Kris and Niall wasn't with his friends as promised. That he vanished and hadn't warned anyone.

Zayn croaks out opening his eyes wide to see the bimbo laying over him still passed out. He pushed her off of him and sat up to look around at the deserted house where hundreds were previously. He groans in pain from sleeping uncomfortably in a car all night.

He then realizes he still had Nialls car.

He knew he had to go get Louis and go pick up Niall so they could all go home on time. He wanders into Kimmys house next to the girl he slept with who he'd come to learn we name was Tara.

"Call your ride." He tells her and walks to the pool house where he'd last seen Louis possibly having sex with Kimmy. He walks inside to see Kimmy cleaning the trash and damage.

"Hey, where's Lou?" He asks her and she points to the room in the back looking rigid and angry. Zayn has already known Louis had to be the reason she was angry.

He followed her hand and went to a back room in the pool house to find Louis passed under a bearskin blanket naked, in a bed. Quite frankly he wasn't surprised. He's found Louis in worst conditions.

He goes to his side and wakes him to see him rise looking healthy and full rested.

"This bed is amazing." He says bouncing up and down quickly enjoying himself as Zayn watched for awhile laughing with him. The sleepy boys soon cut the act and decided it was time to go.

"let's call Niall and go home." Zayn groans out.

"Yeah. I heard he got lucky." Louis says as they walk out the house. Zayn grabs Nialls keys out his pocket and get in the car with Louis and they take off.

Zayn dialed Nialls number maybe five times before he realized he may have been really knocked out. He snickers at the idea. He tells Louis to call for him and he does just that hoping his phone wasn't on silent as they set out for Kris's house.

Arriving to his house the boys argue over who should go to the door before Zayn shoved Louis out the car closing the door behind him and locking the doors.

"Go get him." Zayn tells him before He stomps off in the other direction cursing silently at Zayn. He reaches the door and knocks on it.

When the door opens a woman came to the door looking at Louis with shock.