Chapter seventeen

He def won't be smiling for long^^

Sorry it's a joke hahahah

We finally got to Greece a couple hours later and I was looking at how beautiful the sunrise looked at I think six in the morning. It didn't matter. The cool air and warm sun put me in the best mood.

I walked off the plane to look at the sky and leave Harry to get all of our belongings by himself. Was it selfish? Yes. Did I really care? No.

He struggled down the steps with our luggage as I looked up to the sky with my eyes closed letting the sun beam down on me.

"I can't believe that you couldn't get atleast one thing." I hear Harry say. I open my eye to see him covered in bags in every possible place on his body.

I crack a innocent smile that easily made Harry soften. I have learned that Harry has this huge soft spot for me and has liked me for a while. Part of wondered how come I never knew or why didn't he tell me? But then I remember he was my history teacher and it's not the most appropriate news to give your student.

The pilot escorted us through the airport through private halls until we reached a car that would eventually take us to where we were staying. I was used to the posh things like drivers and making Harry do majority of the work. I almost liked being away from home.

I got in the car letting Harry load the car before he quickly joined me for the car to pull off. We sat in the back of the car together and sat in comfortable silence. I just enjoyed the scenery. And not the sun this time.

I looked at Harry. His tan skin being unblemished and his brown waves cascading behind his ears accompanied by sunglasses. His eyes kind of squinted as his tongue darted over his lips making them now moist.

"Why do you stare at me?" Harry says without even glancing at me. I begin to blush like normal and try to hide my smile.

"I guess I like looking at you." I say telling him the truth. Harry wasn't ugly and I've never believed he was. This is the first time I've ever looked at him outside of a school and thought I want to bang him.

He turns to me and he looks me up and down which made my body go rigid. He smirked before nodding.

"Maybe I should give closer look?" He asks and I tried to speak before he places his hand on my cheek and pulls my face to his. He brings me in for a sweet kiss that made my morning.

When he pulled away I didn't know how to feel but a big smile spread against my face as I looked up to Harry.

Oh god no, I have feelings.

I am feeling right now.

"I like you." I blurt out and I can tell it took Harry by surprise. He looked at me confused before he cracked a small smile.

"Wait wait wait." He says holding his hands up and leaning his head before looking back to me.

"I thought you said you didn't know if you liked guys." He says and that when I remembered our conversation previously.

"I like you and I think that counts." I reply and he squints his eyes.

"What's is that supposed to mean?" He asks

"You're a guy right? Or do you need to check?" I ask raising my eyebrow and he rolls his eyes before chuckling.

"No. I mean I don't want this to be a 'I don't like guys but I like you' sort of thing because those never end well." He tells me and I sigh leaning back against the seat.