Chapter fourteen

The interrogation room was cold and dirty. The silence filled every corner of the room and it drove Liam absolutely crazy. He couldn't believe a detective tricked him into believing she was a Instagram models with millions of followers. He then felt like he had to impress her and let her come to Harry's home with her bullshit "body guard" only for them to pin him against a wall and cuff him at gun point.

His wrists aches at the metal cuffs and how tightly they were chained to the table. He had his head knowing he was fucked in this situation. He couldn't rat out his best friend but he couldn't go down for his crimes either.

That's when the door opened to Gary and Bora. Bora wearing more conservative clothes and Gary's dress shirt unbuttoned and his sleeves rolled up giving off his tired vibe.

"Hello Mr. Payne. How are you?" He says arrogantly trying to piss Liam off knowing he sat him the coldest room that the janitors rarely clean.

"Fuck off." Liam grumbles yanking at the cuffs.

"Oh baby, don't bother. You won't be going anywhere." Bora says running her hands over Liam's shoulders making Liam flinch at her touch as she smiles to Gary.

"We just wanna talk. No hostility." Gary says and then sits a file down in front of Liam letting the smack of the impact echo before he grab the metal chair across from him and sat down.

"Now to my understanding, you said the house in Napa was your house, correct?"Gary asks knowing it was a lie. He had detective searching that house as they spoke. Documentation proved that, that house belonged to the Styles estate.

"Yes. It's my house." Liam lied. He tried to find a way out of this situation and he couldn't think of one thing.

"That's funny hun because my partner here found a Key piece of evidence in our murder investigation in your house." Bora tells him and he tensed up. What did they find? Is it going to get him caught.

"Wanna know what I found Liam?" Gary asks and he just stared hoping Gary would just tell him and get it over with.

"I found the murder weapon of a young boy involved in brawl in front of the Styles mansion here in Riverdale. And right now it's being dusted for finger prints and Right now I'm thinking-" he says and gestures to his partner to come by his side which Bora does.

"Your fingerprints will show. And if that does happen I'm gonna lock your ass up for accessory for murder." Gary says and Liam's could feel his stomach dropping to his balls. Why the fuck did Harry leave the weapon? Wait! Why did he bring it with him from the crime scene? Fuck his best friend was infuriating.

"Now are we going to?" Gary asks him as Bora places her hands on the table and leans down to look at Liam laying on extra intimidation.

"Uh, no. There's no way that got in my house." Liam says quietly kind of stumbling over his words.

"You keep saying my house Liam, but you're name isn't on papers!" Gary yells slamming his hands on the table. "I have teams searching every inch of that home, wiping for prints and DNA for Niall Horan and Harry Styles and if I find out they were there you're ass can find yourself a lawyer because you're going away for a long time!" Gary yells at Liam and he still holds on strong before he breathes in and looks at Gary with a emotionless expression.

"I want a lawyer."

.

.

.

"Niall please come out the bathroom, we're gonna be late for our flight!" Harry wakes me up pleading with a hoarse voice.

I sat up from the tile floor aching and tense. I looked around the bathroom and realized I had slept in here hiding from Harry all night. I sat up quickly at the sound of Harry's loud knocks.