Chapter twenty

Guys idk if you can see that pic above but it's my favorite but if you can't it's Harry in the chair while someone is diffusing his hair and he's like otp. It's the cutest omg.

Prepare to be shocked.

.

.

.

I was back in Riverdale.

I haven't seen this town in only two weeks but it seemed like years. I'm not even sure if i missed being here.

Right now I was seated in the backseat of my mothers car as she drove me home. She had been talking nonstop and was so excited to see me. She had every right to be. I could've been dead or in danger. She was worried for two weeks straight and she got me home safe and sound.

But for some reason I wasn't happy?

Harry of course had been taken into custody and was awaiting his bail hearing. Protests have been apparently been happening on Bates Lane since he was arrested. The town wanted a death sentence and for the Styles mansion to be torn down.

Nothing about this situation made me feel okay. I played apart in this situation and I was roaming free. Well for now according to Detective Sanders.

"God I've missed you so much. We've cooked a big feast for you and you're father and brother are so excited to see you. Jesus Christ I've missed my b-"

"Mom, I'm tired. And I'm not hungry. Can I just go to bed in my bed?" I cut her off. She looks at me through the rear view mirror and I can tell she was taken back.

"Uh- oh well of course honey. Take your time to get adjusted. We're here for you." She says being very understanding.

And that there is my very supporting mother who never gave up on me and has been here in my life every step of the way. Something Harry didn't get to have.

"Thank you." I tell her.

When I got home of course I hugged my brother and Father and spoke with them letting them know I was okay. I wasn't a complete asshole yknow, I just wasn't in the mood to be bothered.

I was so worried about Harry that I couldn't even talk with my family.

Harry is sitting in a cell with prisoners who possibly hate him. He's such a soft soul and I know he's miserable right now.

And it's all my fault.

I should've never convinced him to run and we should've gone to the cops like Harry said. I felt so angry and hurt that he was taken into custody and here I was laying in my bed as if I had done nothing wrong.

I stayed in my room with the door locked for hours going through my phone. It was mainly me going through messages from my family and friends. Also seeing my picture of social media and hashtags trying to find me. I couldn't even bare to look at the phone anymore because Harry's number wasn't in it. None of the sly pics we took were in it. The police made me wipe my phone and I had to log into my old iCloud

I didn't even feel like mine anymore.

Before I knew it, it was midnight and the entire house was asleep. I couldn't sleep and I needed to get out the house. I looked around and got dressed. I wore black skinnies and a black pull over hoodie with a black jacket over it.

It was a bit chilly out so let's not judge.

It actually felt great to wear my own clothes again. I grabbed my phone just in case before walking quietly out into the hall. I look out to make sure everyone was asleep before I headed to the front door.