Chapter thirteen

"Hey Niall?" I heard from behind me in the bathroom as I was doing this face mask Harry brought with him due to my short panic attack I had about this pimple on my face. I turn to face him with the sheet mask hanging from my face to catch Harry off guard which made him smile.

"Hello Casper, haven't seen you around?" He says and I laugh lightly relaxing my tense body before resting my back to the counter to face Harry completely.

"I was thinking we'd have dinner tonight." Harry says smiling subtly holding his phone in his hand and with a pair of glasses in another.

Oh yeah Harry wears glasses, what a old man!

"You mean like how we had dinner last night?" I ask confused on what he meant.

"No! No-" he smiles looking down before looking back to me. "I mean Winthorp has no one occupying the ballroom and I was thinking maybe I could treat you to a fancy dinner. Try and take some edge off of you." Harry says smiling awkwardly hopeful like a little kid.

"What? Am I gonna slick my hair back and wear a tux and dine on fancy cheese and wine?" I laugh not believing Harry thought 18 year old me would be interested.

"Yes. Actually." He says with his expression dropping a bit more.

"That's not my kind of scene Harry. No thank you." I tell him smiling close lipped before I turned back to the mirror to apply my sheet mask.

That's when I felt a pair of hands on my hips roughly turn me around to face Harry who was indeed closer to me than usual, pinned my hips to the counter and towered over me forcing me to look up to him and cower underneath.

Why is this man so sexy?

"I want to spend quality time with you Niall. Ya being on the road shouldn't be so miserable. Just one night to show you the world inside one little ballroom?" His deep British accent ring through my ears as I felt my self sighing.

"Okay." I smile looking up to his green eyes and watch how they crinkle as he smiles.

"Thank you." He reaches down and kisses my forehead before tapping my right hip and turning to walk away.

I should've kissed him.

I then thought maybe I should grow a pair and do it now. He's been teasing me enough this entire time and treating me like some gentle guy who needed to be protected. Besides I've slept beside him, eaten with him, watching movies and more. So why can't I make my move.

I rip the sheet mask off and turn to follow Harry downstairs. I try to quickly but carefully go down the steps only to stop when I seen Harry laying down on the couch.

His legs were spread open, his head back, eyes closed and his one hand gripped the back of the group while the other was in his pants.

I froze at the sight. Not because it was weird. Well yes it's weird. My history teacher is jerking off in front of me unknowingly but I couldn't fathom how beautiful he looked. His lips slightly open with soft pants coming from his throat and his big calloused hands gripped the seat.

I didn't know what to do but stare.

He looked so good muffling his moans and biting his bottom pink lip. After a few more minutes Harry finally finished in his shorts before I watch him heavily breath trying to catch his breath before finally opening his eyes. He sat up and that's when I took the cue to hurry and get back in the room

I was trying to run silently and quickly but tragically I couldn't do either. I tripped on Harry's suitcase falling over and hitting the side of the bed hurting my side. I muffled my scream with my hands before I turn to curse at the stupid bag. I then look and there was a journal Titled: "My lifelong plans with him"