Chapter eight

I woke up that morning from the sound of our with my face in Harry's chest and him asleep in a half way sitting position with his arm over my chest.

Okay this is weird.

I sit up moving his arm softly before reaching over and turning off the alarm. Once I settled back into the bed I sat there and stared at Harry as his lips were parted slightly and he had small but cute snores escaping.

He looked very relaxed and harmless.

I felt a bit creepy looking at him like this but I couldn't help but notice Mr. Styles was kind of hot. I've never looked at him in that sense because he was my teacher. Plus I got this whole bisexual situation going where I'm not even sure if I like dick really and experimenting with in the closet dudes isn't cool.

"Why the hell are you staring at me?" Harry's deep morning voice rings through my ears interrupting my inner thoughts.

Whoa, he sounds sexy as hell

Wait stop Niall! This is your history teacher and currently some guy you helped commit a crime, not a potential life partner

Well technically as a graduate he isn't my teacher anymore

But he was literally a month ago Niall catch a grip.

"Shit. Sorry I was zoned out." I say scrambling for an excuse trying to hide my blushed cheeks by looking down.

He crosses his arms and closes his eyes again leaning his head back against the headboard before he sighed. I continued to stare but subtly because why not? I'm already fantasizing-about him snogging my face off we might as well

"Get dressed and stop staring at me." He says sternly and I snap out of my fantasy before I turn and jump out of the bed.

Teacher Harry was back and ready to boss me around. I got up and got dressed wearing a hoodie and sweats followed by some vans Harry had. He soon waited for me to get dressed before he started packing things up by the door. I could see grab our phones and place them in a ziploc bag and wrap them around tinfoil before putting them in the suitcase.

He catches me and I frown at his actions.

"Can't detect the phone." He say and I nod understanding before I joined in on helping him. We soon got the luggage to the front door where sooner or later the sketchy dude came through.

"Okay we have exactly thirty minutes to get you on a plane and out of here." He says to us and I look to see Harry holding that emotionless expression on his face again.

I reach over and touch his arm looking at him concern. He coldly looked at me before going with Liam to put the stuff in the car. I sighed knowing Harry was just overwhelmed and trying to stay calm and go with the flow.

I followed them both and tried to help as well before Harry stopped me.

"Get in the car." He instructs and I roll my eyes.

Okay bossy Harry is gonna make me snap.

"Who died and put him in charge? Oh wait!" I mumble angrily to myself as I stomped to the car and got in the backseat. This is honestly so irritating how weird and different he can be. This isn't at all attractive.

.

.

.

Back at home Louis and Zayn sat on the hood of his car drinking four lokos staring ahead at the house in front of them. Both were distraught and tired after looking everywhere and hearing the devastating news.