Chapter eighteen

"I can explain."

I didn't even give him time to speak I quickly jolted to the side and tried to get out the bed. Pain jolted up my back and I yelled out in pain.

"Fuck! Shit what the hell!" I scream trying to roll out he bed and falling on the ground. I hear Harry calling my name trying to get me to calm down but I couldn't even begin to listen to him.

"Niall wait-listen!" He says running around the bed trapping me against the wall by the bed. I look up to him horrified and scream out.

"Help! He's trying to kill me! Help!" I scream and try to kick at Harry's legs. He stumbled back as I gained the strength to stand up. Once I was on my feet I tried to climb over the bed and I felt Harry's hands catch my ankles.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed as he tried to stop me. I couldn't believe this. I couldn't even think. I was too scared.

"Niall I'm trying to explain some- stop! I'm don't want to hurt you!" He says I've run screams and I flipped over on my back and kicked at his stomach as he tried to get ontop of me.

"No! You're a liar!" I screamed at him and I felt tears blur my vision. I tried to do everything in my power to get away from Harry when he finally pulled me to him. He wrapped his arms around my squirming body as I kept screaming.

He placed my hand over my mouth and pushed me against a wall. He placed his body against mine as his face was inches away from my red, wet face.

I was truly terrified of him. I crying uncontrollably because I felt like I didn't know Harry at all.

He was a monster. The Bates Lane legend was true. He probably did kill his sister. He probably was a scary guy.

And I let him have sex with me.

"Niall please. I'm not what you think I am." Harry pleads and I try to look anywhere but him but his rough hand grabbed my cheeks forcing me to look at him.

"Stop! Look at me." I finally got enough strength to use my knee and knee him as hard as I could in his balls. He crumbles to his knees as I push him back and start limping the door still screaming.

"Help! Please help me."

I got so close to the door when I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head when my body went limp and I fell to the floor.

.

.

.

I woke up drenched in my own sweat with blurred vision. Once it cleared I felt like my head was hurting. I looked down to see I was fully clothed and underneath a weighted blanket. I looked up to the ceiling and then around the room to see I was still in the room but alone.

I reached up to the aching pain in my head to hear the metal clink against the bed frame. I look and see I was handcuffed to the bed. I jumped up and started panicking.

"No, no, no." I whispered trying to find some way of escaped before I realized there wasn't any. Plus my hand was too big to try and squeeze out.

I finally reached up to the back of my head to feel a bandage.

Did Harry hit me?

I heard footsteps coming into the room and I quickly sat back into the bed as I woke up. I watched as Harry who was now dressed walked in. His hair was in a messy bun and he carried a lot of bags. Once he came in he didn't even notice I was awake so I tried to make no movements.