Chapter twelve

It was average day in Riverdale for most townsfolk. Today was the day everyone laid Ammiel Keaton to rest and Louis and Zayn were both equally tired.

Zayn hasn't slept for more than four hours a night for almost a week now and Louis was possibly drinking every night since Niall disappeared. The boys blamed themselves for not watching after Niall and you could tell it held a great toll over them.

Louis spent every night scavenging the woods taking drink after drink from a bottle some older woman bought at some 7/11 looking for his friend not knowing he was in another country. He begged some nights for the universe to give him back his best friend or give him one last moment with him.

Tonight was just like any other with him and Zayn. They say out in the middle of the woods again taking turns drinking from some bottle. Zayn was silent as always and Louis was going on about what he could've done differently.

"Maybe if I wasn't trying so hard to titty fuck Kimmys rocks on her chest, maybe I would've made sure Niall got home." Louis finally rests his back against a tree.

"Louis, one question." Zayn asks and Louis stops his thoughts to answer.

"Yes zack?" He says letting the liquor talk through him.

"Are her boobs that hard?" He asks actually wondering why everyone thought her boobs were hard.

"It's like shoving my penis between boulders." Louis sighs leaning his head back to look up at the sky as he hears Zayn slurred laugh echoe into the night air.

"Maybe we should've known something was up when half the guys left. So what if we didn't hear the gunshot, but we knew something was up." Zayn says to Louis making Louis focus on Zayn again.

"Oh no We had no reason to believe that Niall went to Bates lane." Louis said and shook his head.

"Well we know he was there. Maybe if we go look in the house we'll find some clue." He says not really thinking things clearly.

Louis shrugs his shoulders throwing the liquor bottle to the ground shattering the glass pieces everywhere.

"We're gonna break into his mansion. I have absolutely no objections. Let's go." Louis says and Zayn stands with him and follows him out of the woods.

Walking into another horror story of its own.

.

.

.

"Hey, did you want any food? I'm going to have Winthorp brings us some." Harry says sticking his head around the wall looking at me as I sat in the middle of the bed cuddling the biggest pillow on the bed.

"Can I have a milkshake?" I ask parting my eyes away from the silent film I was watching. It wasn't really interesting but I was slowly falling in love with the man on there.

"Yeah. Anything for you." Harry mumbles under his breath before I watched him put his phone back to his phone and continue the order.

I stare intently at the screen before Harry finally came and sat down in the bed next to me. He laid straight and leaned against the headboard before sighing loudly.

"Can we talk?" Harry asks me from the side. Part of me wanted to pretend I couldn't hear him but I was watching a silent film. You could see my dilemma there.

"Uh sure." I say before I turned my body towards him. He sits up and look at me with that emotionless expression again that honestly get old after awhile because I've clearly seen Harry with feelings.