Chapter seven

I walked beside Harry into the house after our swim session to Liam sitting on the couch unexpectedly with the TV on as he stares at it intently.

"Liam you're honestly a bore. You should've came and swam." Harry tells him before we stand next to him where he looked at the television screen.

We finally look to where he was looking to and I felt my heart drop.

"Today here in Riverdale teens have taken partying to next level. A deadly level that has caused two boys to go missing. The two boys in question are Niall Horan and Ammiel Keaton. Both boys attended Riverside high and both have just finished their senior year. The boys were last seen in a riot on Bates Lane at the infamous Styles mansion where Harry Styles, the current owner, resides has also gone missing. Police raided the home to find a Suicide note which has them puzzled on where to go next in their investigation." The reporter says sitting at the glass table looking at a screen obviously spitting out facts.

That's when a picture of me and the guy who charged me appeared on the screen along with Harry.

"The police haven't updated on what their next move may be but everyone be on the look out for these two young men you can contact the police station with any-"

Harry has turned the TV off and sat down on the couch with his head in hands probably panicking once again. I looked to Liam who was silent as well. I dropped to my knees and comforted Harry just like that night in the courtyard.

"It's okay. They found your note. They won't be looking for you." I tell him and Liam clears his throat speaking up.

"Actually they found a note without a body." Liam corrects me before I turn to him with a scowl.

"Your point?" I ask standing to my face letting towel drop from my hair.

"They're gonna be looking for a body and when they don't find one they'll know it was a distraction." Liam says and I frown thinking about our plan.

Obviously we weren't good at this but it's not like we're experts! I've never had to cover up a crime before.

"Harry said he was going out the way his parents did in the note." I say pointing out that fact.

That is when I seen Harry face palm himself and Liam smirked.

"That's my point. You threw that kids body behind the lake house. So when they go to find Harry's body and they come up with one of the missing kids they will know Harry killed him and tried to cover it up." Liam explains and Harry looks to me blowing air out his mouth as I seen his eyes water

I knew this was a lot for him and I was gonna make sure he knew he wasn't alone because technically he wasn't.

"Maybe the body will be so decayed that they won't be able to tell." I murmur looking down at the ground trying to grasp onto some type of hope.

"Niall at this point you are saying stupid shit." Liam exclaims and I shoot a mean glare at him.

"Well I'm sorry that I'm panicking right now that policemen are going to find out Harry killed someone and I helped him cover it up." I snapped and Liam rolled his eyes and took a sip of beer before sitting back.

"You want my help? I say you start getting some passports before this case goes National." Liam says. I look to Harry who stared forward with a blank expression shaking his knee.

"I can get a plane." Harry squeaks out.

"No we're not leaving the country." I say stern and Liam looks to me again.