One

"Rachel- I mean, Raina. I know there's still an hour left in your shift but something came up. Can I trust you to close up?" Chan asks.

"Sure thing Boss. You take care what you need to care." Rachel said as she wipes down the bar counter.

"Okay thanks. Here are the keys. If things get weird or even dangerous, you make sure you call me. Got it?" He said as he took off his waist apron.

"Got it." She nodded a bye as she continued to do her job.

"Excuse me Miss. A shot and keep them coming." The guy from the other side of the counter commanded as he slumped.

He had dark messy brown hair and wore dark clothes.

"Rough night?" She asks as she pours his drink and passes it to him.

"You can say that." He sighed. "You wanna talk about it?" She asks as she leaned on the counter.

"Shouldn't you be helping other customers?" He asks downing his first shot.

She looked around and shrugged her shoulders. "It's midnight, the bar closes in an hour, and besides those people over there, you're the only customer."

He pursed lips and downed his next shot. "Talking really helps you know." She said.

"I'm not telling you anything. I don't even know you." He downed his next shot.

"Is this you're first time here? Because people here knows I like to talk, that's how we get lots of customers and now I think about it, I've never seen you here before."

"Yes this is my first time and I don't believe you." He shook his head.

She nodded her head as if he was challenging her into something. "Okay...Hey Mr. Kang." She called over to the man on the other side of the bar. "How's your daughter doing?"

"She's doing fine, thanks for asking Raina." He smiled then went back into his conversation with the person next to him.

"Okay I believe you now." Minho says as he downs the next shot.

"So why don't you stop drowning your feelings before you go and do something you might regret. Tell me what brought you here."

Before he could down his next shot, he sighed and pushed it towards her.

"Fine. Earlier this week I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me and when I finally have the courage to confront her tonight, she broke up with me." He confessed.

Rachel just nodded. "Wow. I'm so sorry man. She's not worth getting drunk over. How long were you guys together?"

He avoided eye contact with her. "One month."

"Ooh." She grabbed the bottle of liquor and put it back to its spot on the shelf. "Yeah definitely not worth it. Hey just go home, forget about her, and just move on with your life because I'm sure someone better will definitely walk in your life."

"You really think so?"

"I can't make any promises but for you, why not." She gave him a reassuring smile. "Thanks...uh."

"Raina." She finished for him.

"Thanks Raina." He was about to leave when she stopped him. "Hey you were just drinking. You should call someone to come pick you up."

"Oh right. Thanks...again." He then left leaving only the sound of the bell on the door.

"Poor Minho. Getting cheated on after only one month." She sighed as she downed the shot he left on the counter.

-

"Bro I'm sorry about Jisoo, but I did warn you about her." Jisung said. "Yeah I know." Minho sighed.

"Look at her. She thinks she's all that because she's so independent. I can get an A on a solo project too...I just need to do it." Hyunjin muttered as he stabbed his lunch while staring afar.

"Who are you talking about?" Changbin asks him. He scoffed, "Rachel Lee. You know, who even wants to eat lunch by themselves?"

"Most people." Seungmin told him. The boys then looked at where Hyunjin was looking.

Rachel Lee. She likes to be by herself, whether it's in class, eating lunch, or just anywhere. People say that she's pretty and has good looks but they just stay away from her because she gives off cold, stone statue vibes.

"Minho. Didn't you like have a crush on her before?" Felix asks the boy. "He did but then he went out with Jisoo." Jisung answered for him.

"Forget about Jisoo and forget about the dragon lady. I say find someone new." Hyunjin said, taking a bite of his lunch.

"Don't listen to him. I've actually spoken to her before, she's not at all mean or bad." Seungmin shrugged. "Really? When did you talk to dragon lady?"

"Okay so I didn't really talk to her but I was in her way once and she did say 'Excuse me'." He shrugged.

"Whatever. I'm done, I'll catch you guys later." The boys then left the table one by one leaving Minho by himself.

He kept staring at the long, brown haired girl. "Maybe I'll ask Raina what I should do?"

He then got up and left the table.