Eleven

Laughter.

"Hey. My apples. Stop taking my apples." Felix whined. Jisung just put the apple slice in his mouth and the teased the boy. Changbin laughed at the two and joined Jisung. "Hey." Felix looked at Changbin and replaced his pout with a smile.

Smack. Smack.

As food robbery is happening, Seungmin, Hyunjin, and Jeongin are busy with hand games. "You're slapping my hands too hard." Hyunjin said. Jeongin chuckled and continued to smack his hands. "Okay Seungmin." He then turned to the said boy.

"Okay okay. I'll stop." Jeongin tried to face Hyunjin back to him. Hyunjin and Seungmin kept playing as Jeongin tried to get their attentions.

Smiles.

The guys were so distracted with each other, they didn't noticed the distant flirting happening on the end of the table.

Minho was picking his food as he was looking at Rachel and she did the same. Whenever he smiled at her, she would smile back then look down out of shyness. When she looked up she tucked strands of hair behind her ear and immediately went back to eating her food.

Minho was confused. "Minho." He jumped at Hyunjin's voice. "I'm literally sitting right next to you. Why are you so jumpy?" He had both of his arms raised in a defense gesture.

"I'm not jumpy." He shook his head. "Whatever you say. Anyways are you sure you don't want to join us afterschool? Jisung is going to pay for all of us, tickets and popcorn." Hyunjin said. That's when Jisung popped his head towards the two.

"What? I didn't agree to that. Last week you took money from me for breakfast then you came back with no food. Where was the food?!" Jisung scolded the guy. "Okay okay. Changbin and Jisung will pay." Seungmin settled.

The two then sighed at what Seungmin said.

"It's fine. I've actually got things to take care of at the dorm." Minho casually said. "Okay." When Hyunjin went back towards Jeongin and Seungmin, he noticed Rachel was about to leave the canteen.

"Uh I'll be right back, I just remembered something." He stood up leaving the others confused. After Hyunjin left Minho saw that Rachel wasn't at her table anymore. He sighed as he continued to eat his lunch.

"Rachel." Hyunjin called for the girl. They were at the end of the hallway from the canteen, where no one else was. She stopped in her tracks knowing exactly who it was.

She didn't say anything as she turned around. "I haven't seen or talked to you the past week."

She pursed her lips. "Maybe I've been trying to avoid you. Clearly I didn't try hard enough." He then have a gaped look on his face. "You were avoiding me? Is this about last week? Look I'm really sorry. I know I shouldn't have done that, I really-"

"Hyunjin." Rachel cut him off. "It happened and now we're past that. I agreed we could stay friends, but if you pull that whole stunt again, we're gonna have to stop meeting like this."

"Like what?"

"Just this. Where no one is around. We would have to stop meeting ever."

Then with that she left, leaving Hyunjin with just his thoughts.

|

(3 years ago)

Rachel sat on one of the benches placed on the school campus. She continued to be in deep thought as she listened to piano melodies playing through her earphones.

She then jumped in surprise as pair of hands came over her eyes, creating darkness to her vision. "Guess who?" The person said. She chuckled as she pulled the pair of hands down from her eyes.

"Hyunjin." She smiled widely at the boy. "What were you thinking about?" She took off her earphones as he went around the bench to sit next to her. Hyunjin then took her hand into his. "You." She says as she looks into his eyes.

"Aw my girlfriend is thinking about me?" Hyunjin said, trying to sound all shy. She playfully hit his arm. "Why wouldn't I be?" She chuckled.

"Oh I learned something in drama class today. I want to practice it with you." She turned towards the boy as she set her things on the side. "What is it?" He asks.

"Just sit there and look in my eyes." She said. "Already happening." He smiled at her. She chuckled as she slightly blushed. "Okay."

Rachel then looked at Hyunjin with soft eyes as she gently pushes strands of his long, blond hair behind his ear and places her hand on the side of his face.

"What happens after that?" Hyunjin softly asks. Rachel started to lean in as well as Hyunjin. They were inches away until...

"Hey guys." The two jumped and pulled away at the sudden voice. "Seriously Jeongin." Hyunjin said as he clenched clothed chest.

"Sorry. Was I interrupting something?" He wiggled his eyebrows at the two making them blush. "Just sit down." Rachel said sliding over for Jeongin to sit.

"Oh there's Soojin. I actually have something to ask her, I'll be right back." Rachel then left to talk to her classmate.

The two boys then looked at where Rachel was going. As Hyunjin was looking at his girlfriend, Jeongin sighed.

"When are you going to tell her?" He asks. Hyunjin's smile turned into a slight frown. He just blinked as he stared at the girl.

"I don't think I'm ready."

"Hyunjin. It's been a month since Sanha and the guys made that bet with you about asking out Rachel. You need to tell her."

"That bet doesn't matter anymore. I've fallen for Rachel and she has fallen for me, that is what matters." Hyunjin snapped.

"She's going to find out." Jeongin sighed. "I know you care about her but you gotta tell Rachel."

"Tell me what?" There was Rachel, standing in front of the two with an innocent look on her face.

|