Twenty

"Minho, my man." Seojun exclaimed. "Oh and a girl we totally have not met before." He tried to play it off when Chan just elbowed the guy.

Rachel just shook her head.

"Guys this is Rachel, my girlfriend. The one I was telling you guys about." Minho smiled. 

Chan being the good friend he is, he went along with it. "Nice to finally meet you Rachel. Minho here couldn't stop talking about you." He chuckled.

"By the way, where's Raina? I thought she was working tonight?" Minho asks as he notices the absence of the girl.

"She's actually on a date right now." Seojun smirked. Rachel's eyes widened. 

"Really?" Minho furrowed his eyebrows.

Before Seojun continued, Chan cut him off by speaking above him. "She hasn't been on a date in years and I let her off tonight because I think she really owes herself that."

"Good for her." Minho said. 

"Why don't we go talk somewhere? We can all hang and have a drink at my house." Chan suggested.

They all agreed but Rachel was feeling a bit hesitant. 

-

"So Rachel, I see why Minho takes a liking in you. You're nice, good manners, and very pretty." Seojun said. "Thank you." She forcefully replied.

"Chan where's your bathroom?" Minho asks as he stood up. "Down the hall, first door to your right." He said.

As his figure disappeared into the halls, Seojun started to burst into laughter. "Very pretty good at acting."

Rachel quickly smacked him on his arm. "Shh, he could hear you." 

Still laughing, "You know ever since Minho started working at the bar, I totally forgot what you look like without that wig."

"It's been a month. Why haven't you told the poor guy yet?" Chan sighed. "He's clearly head over heels for you, I'm sure he'll understand why you wear a different person at work."

"I know, there were times where I was going to tell him but it just never came out. Should I tell him now?" She asks Chan in desperation.

"No, not when I'm here. Who knows what might go down?" Seojun said resulting to Chan nudging him and looking up to a girl wearing a worried look on her face.

"Okay. How about you tell him tomorrow, after work? Better late than never, right?" Seojun said. 

She slowly nodded, thinking about what Seojun just said.

"I'm back. I hope you guys weren't talking about me." Minho jokingly said. "No yeah, we totally weren't talking about you or anything at all." Seojun nervously chuckled.

Rachel and Chan internally sighed at the guy.

-

Knock knock

"Hey." Rachel widely smiled at her boyfriend. 

"Last night was fun, wasn't it? I told you there were nothing to be nervous about." He said as he walks in.

She held onto that smile as she closes the door. "Yeah. Your friends at the bar were great to talk to."

"I wish Raina was there. I bet you guys would get along so well."

"Right. Listen Minho, I need to-" She started but was cut off by the guy. 

"So winter break starts this weekend and the guys are preparing a party Friday night. Jisung's parents are on a business trip, so it'll probably be over there."

"Are you asking if I would want to go?" She asks. "If you're up for it." He replied.

"No yeah, I'm totally up for it. But really, I need to-"

"Shoot. I was actually suppose to meet the guys 5 minutes ago. I came because I wanted to see my girlfriend but I really have to go." He quickly kissed the girl as he made his way out the door.

Rachel dropped her arms to her side as she let out a heavy sigh. "I need to tell you that I'm Raina all along."

"Wait really?"
"Yeah. I'm sorry I've been lying to you."
"Don't worry baby, I forgive you."

She continued to speak to herself as Minho then realized she probably looked stupid right now.

For the first time in forever Rachel is feeling a bit bored...and lonely, so she decided to call Soojin and the girls to hang out.

"We're so glad you called, you have no idea how bored we were stuck at our dorms." Yuqi exclaimed.

They all met at a cafe that was near the dorms. 

"I hope you don't mind, we invited two of our other friends. They graduated last year." As Soojin said that two girls walked in. 

"Minnie, Miyeon. Right here." Soyeon said to the girls. 

Miyeon gulped. "What's Rachel doing here?" She whispers to the other girls. Shuhua chuckled. "We're friends. She's really cool."

"Hi. Nice to meet you guys." Rachel smiled at him. "Aw you're actually really cute. I hope we become closer friends." Miyeon exclaimed as she sits next to Rachel.

"So I heard Han Jisung and his friends are throwing a party this friday. We're totally going." Yuqi said. "A party? I'm down." Minnie said.

"Are you going Rachel?" Minnie asks the girl. "Of course she's going. Her boyfriend is literally Jisung's best friend." Soojin answered for her.

"Wait, you're dating Lee Minho?" Miyeon asks. Rachel nodded. 

"Wah, you're so lucky. I remember every girl wanted to date him and his friends. I bet they all do now, good for you girl." 

She awkwardly chuckles. "Thanks, I guess."

They continued their day just talking, going to an arcade, and then ended their hangout after getting lunch. Rachel had to leave first because she had to work that night.