Nineteen

2 weeks later

"Rachel. It's been a month since we first started dating. Don't you think-"

"Yes." She smiled. "I know you've been waiting for this moment, so yes, I'm ready to meet your friends."

"Really?" Minho beamed. "Oh my god, I'm more happier than when you told me I could tell them I at least have you as my girlfriend."

It's been 11 days since Minho told the guys about his newly girlfriend.

Which is also the same time Hyunjin and Rachel really talked it out. Things were resolved, set freed, and a friendship was renowned.

But what hasn't reached the surface yet, not even a scratch, is the whole Raina situation and the high school past.

She pursed her lips. She remembers how much she felt bad when she had Minho keep a secret from his best friends.

"Okay. So tomorrow?" Rachel averts the subject to what they were talking about. Minho grinned and put his arms around her waist. "Tomorrow." He smiles.

-

"There she is." Minho sang as he walked over to Rachel's locker where she was waiting for him.

"Okay before we go I actually have something to te-"

Minho didn't let her finish. "Hey. Don't worry about it, there's no need to be nervous." She looked at him and gulped as he just assured her with a smile.

The two of them entered the canteen side by side. Rachel was nervous at first with all the sudden eyes looking at them. Minho noticed it and held her hand into his.

He nodded at her as they made their way to the group's table.

They didn't notice but a couple of students were whispering to each other.

"When did that happen?"
"They actually look cute together."
"For the first time, she doesn't look so scary."

Rachel was shy at first but eventually held her head high and greeted the boys in front of her. "Don't just stand there. Come, you can sit next to me." Jeongin pulled Rachel to sit by his side.

She widened her eyes as she stumbled towards the boy.

The boys were new to this but they notice a familiarity between the two. Minho furrowed his eyebrows as he sits on the other side of Rachel with Jisung on his side.

"If Minho is ready to share the secret of his secret girlfriend, then I think it's best that I share my secret as well. Rachel and I are best friends." He proudly said.

"Really?" Minho tilt his head.

"That was what I was going to tell you earlier." She thought he was going to be mad, but his blank face turned into a smile.

She gulped again. 'And other things.' She thought.

"Since when were you guys friends?" Changbin asks.

"High school." Rachel replied.

"Ah if you went to the same high school as Innie, then you were probably friends with Hyunjin as well." Seungmin said.

The said boy turned his head towards Rachel and Jeongin as they both looked at each other. Huunjin was about to say something until Jeongin beat him to it.

"Actually yes, the three of us were practically inseparable. But Rachel sort of branched off after some certain events." Jeongin said.

"You didn't tell me this." Minho whispered to her side.

"What events?" Changbin asked before Rachel could reply to Minho.

"Hey, enough interrogating the girl." Jisung spoke among the group.

"So tell me, do you know Day6?" He prompt his elbows on the table and looked at her with a shine in his eyes.

That brought a huge smile to her face. "Know them? I love them." She exclaimed.

Then like that, she has already warmed up to the group. They continued to talk about Day6 and other things that they have interest in.

Meanwhile two boys aren't really engaging with the group but rather with their thoughts.

-

After school

"Why didn't you tell me you're friends with Jeongin and Hyunjin?" Minho questions as he went to sit on her couch.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you at the start. In my defense, what Jeongin said is true and a lot of people doesn't know either." She said as she sits next to him.

He didn't say anything but just smacked his lips. Then Rachel's face lit up and made him face her. "How about I make it up to you? Tonight we can go out and we'll go wherever you want."

"Anywhere?" He asks. She just nodded.

"Uhh are you sure you wanna come here? I don't really think-"

"You said anywhere and this was the only place that came on my mind. They're really nice and if it wasn't for one of them, I wouldn't be standing here with you right now." Minho smiled.

There they stood. Standing in front of the very last place Rachel and Minho should be right now...

Chan's Bar.

"Come." He excitedly said as he grabbed onto the girl's hand and pulled her towards the girl. It was closing time, so it was the perfect opportunity to meet.

Ding