Twenty five

"She's right here."

The two saw Rachel sitting lifelessly in the middle of what seems to be Jisung's bed. She looked exactly like how she was back in her dorm when she was with Jeongin.

"Thank you Soojin but we'll take it from here." Hyunjin smiled.

Soojin was hesitant to leave but knowing that the two boys were much closer to Rachel than she was, Soojin eventually left.

Hyunjin sat on one side as Jeongin did on the other side of Rachel. She didn't move one inch, just blinked as if she was in deep thought.

"Rachel." Jeongin said, maybe she'll react this time. She didn't.

"Do you want to go home? I didn't drink so I could drive you home." He added.

"You don't have a car." Hyunjin told the boy.

"I'll take Jisung's. He'll be too drunk to even care." He shrugged.

Then he faced her again, looking for a bit of a response. "Rachel, talk to us. If you say the word, we can go right now."

-

"Minho, talk to me. If you say the word, we can get back together."

He was on the search for Rachel when Jisoo just suddenly pulled him on the side.

She had her hands all over him until he held onto her wrists. "I'm sorry Jisoo but we can never get back together. Not after what you did."

"But-"

"I really need to find Rachel. If you would excuse me." He said. Jisoo groaned out of frustration. "Whatever." Then stomped away.

Minho shook his head, thinking how they even dated in the first place. He continued his search for the only girl he wanted, no, needed to see. Then he caught the sight of Rachel's friends she mentioned before.

"Soojin I'm so glad to see you. Do you know where-"

"Stop right there." She held her hand towards the guy. "Aren't you the one who hurt Rachel by walking in here with another girl?"

"That's why I need to find her." He explained to her.

Soojin looked back at the girls and they replied with a pleading look.

She sighed. "Fine. She's upstairs, second room. When I say second, I mean second."

Minho was confused but just went with what the girl said.

"Thank you so much."

Then he left in a hurry. Pushing through the crowd of people and if he would take one misstep, he might actually make a fall down those stairs.

"Okay second door. Wait isn't that Jisung's room?" He thought which then brought him face to wood with the wanted door.

He sighed before bringing up his fist to knock on the closed door.

From inside the room, the two boys looked at each other in confusion.

"I'll check." Hyunjin started to get off the bed to open the door. If it was Jisung, he didn't know why he would knock to get into his own room.

When he opened the door a glare was immediately sent to Minho. "You shouldn't be up here." He shook his head.

"Hyunjin." He sighed.

At the sound of Minho's voice, Rachel instantly turned her head towards the door.

Before Hyunjin could say something back probably to send the boy on his way, Jeongin spoke.

"Let him in."

He saw the wanting look in Rachel's eyes and he knew the person who did hurt her is also the person who can make her feel better.

Hyunjin stepped aside to let Minho inside.

"I swear if you-"

Jeongin quickly hopped off the bed and pulled Hyunjin along with him out the room.

Minho sighed before walking slowly towards where Rachel was sitting.

No one said a word.

He carefully got on the bed and sat there not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry."

They both shot each other looks.

"Why are you sorry? I kept secrets from you." Rachel frowned.

"I know but I'm sorry you had to see Jisoo. We weren't supposed to be walking in together like that." He said.

She awkwardly chuckled. "You broke up with me. I don't know why you're sorry, you can walk in with whoever you want."

Minho immediately scooted closer and held onto Rachel's hands. He looked at her trying to find her hidden eyes that was preventing her to look at him.

"You see that's the thing. I never should have said those things and the only person I should've walked in here with was you."

Rachel looked at him with soft eyes.

He sighed. "I stopped by the bar earlier today and I talked to Chan. I understand why you kept that. And I shouldn't have misinterpret you and Hyunjin. I guess I forgot you guys are also friends and he was only trying to cheer you up after I had brought you down."

She looked away, processing her thoughts. "Please say something." He quietly said, once again trying to find her hidden eyes.

She then let out a light chuckle.

Minho looked at her confused. How could she be laughing right now, he thought.

"I know this is serious but you look so adorable right now. I can't help myself." Rachel said.

He was sharing the smile as her on his face. He was so lost into her eyes, he didn't notice what slipped his mouth.

"I love you Rachel."

She blinked once. Then another, making sure she heard right.

Minho widened his eyes and before he could say anything Rachel slammed her lips onto his. Their lips moved rhythmically and in sync.

Once they pulled away to breathe they both stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you too." She smiled with a gleam in her eyes.

Minho then smiled even brighter as he pulled Rachel into his arms and they just sat there, not thinking about letting each other go.