Twelve

"Before we enter, I'm gonna warn you. It's quite messy in there." Minho had his hand on the door handle, about to open the door into his dorm.

Rachel chuckled. "If it's messy, why did you insist on hanging out here." Minho took a second to think about that. "You're right. Let's just go in."

Rachel looks around the room as Minho went to put away his bag. "You call this messy? I'm definitely not inviting you over to my dorm." She told him.

He just laughed. "Are you hungry? I can fix us a snack." Rachel followed Minho into the small kitchen area.

Instead of reaching for a bag of chips like a normal college kid, Minho grabbed a small pot. "You can cook?" Her eyes slightly widened.

"I'm no fancy chef, but I do cook for the guys sometimes and I like to enjoy meals that isn't junk food." He casually shrugged.

"Do you cook?" He looks up at her. She just stood there, looking at him for a moment. "If you've seen my bowl of cereal, no. I can't cook at all." She chuckled at herself.

"Okay come." Minho pulled Rachel in front of him and towards the pot on the stove. He put the wooden spoon in her hand and motioned her to stir the content in the pot.

"I'm not cooking anything. There's just boiling water in the pot." She turned around and she wished she didn't because Minho was right there, his face just inches away from hers.

Minho slightly blushed as he motioned her to turn back around. "We're making ramen. The noodles are over there. Add them in and wait for it to cook."

She started to laugh when Minho held her hands under his, guiding her hands to put the noodles in the pot and using the spoon to submerge the noodles into the water.

While the two were busy cooking and laughing, they didn't notice the front door opened. The unnoticed person saw the two and made there way towards them.

They didn't say anything but cleared their throat. The two jumped at the sound and turned around.

Minho immediately let go of Rachel's hands as he cleared his throat to fix his posture. "Jeongin what are you doing here?"

Jeongin looked at the girl first then at Minho. "Uh...Jisung said he forgot his jacket, he sent me to grab it."

"Oh I'll go get it. Be right back." He said leaving the kitchen area. After Minho left, Jeongin walked up to Rachel.

"What are you doing here? When did you and Minho start hanging out? Does Hyu-" He started to bombard her with questions.

She then covered his mouth with her hand. "Shh. Minho could hear you."

Jeongin stepped back, out of Rachel's grasp. "You didn't answer my questions." Before she could answer him, Minho came back with a jacket.

"Here. Is that all?" Minho handed Jeongin the jacket as he looked at him hoping not to ask any questions.

Thankfully he didn't.

"If this is why you didn't want to join us today, then I won't tell the guys." Is all he said. Minho gave him a smile. "Thank you Innie." He then walked him towards the door.

With Minho walking Jeongin towards the door, Rachel quickly took out her phone to text Jeongin something.

'I'll explain later, I promise. Just don't tell Hyunjin.' She sent. Jeongin took out his phone and then looked at her with a understanding look on his face.

As that happened, they reached the door and Minho looked at the boy. "I'll explain later, I promise. Just don't tell the guys." He told him.

"Got it. I'll see you later then." Jeongin gave him a small smile before leaving completely. Minho let out a sigh as he closes the door.

He then walked back towards the girl. "I'm sorry about that."

"No worries." She said. "I think the ramen is ready." She pointed towards the pot of noodles and flashed him a smile.

He chuckled as he walked up to the pot with Rachel by his side.