Three

"Ugh where the hell is he?" Rachel was walking back and forth by her locker waiting for someone. She checked her watch for the hundredth time before sighing again.

"Hey there Rocky." Hyunjin came with a cocky look on his face. She rolled her eyes. "Seriously another one and by the way we said 10 am, you're 20 minutes late."

"I was with my friends, I'm sure you can't relate to that. But anyways I'm here aren't I?" He said. "And you call me dragon lady?" She crossed her arms. "There were other names but dragon lady seemed to stick better."

"You know what, I don't think I want to help you anymore." She started to walk away as Hyunjin stopped her and pulled her back. "Fine. I'm sorry. Now please."

She rolled her eyes and grabbed her notebook from her closed locker. "That has all my science notes. Try not to get caught with it again and I want it back tomorrow at 10, remember that." Then she started to walk away again.

"Hey Rachel. Thanks...again. You've helped me before and you still continue to help me despite how I treat you." He pursed his lips.

"Yeah. And be careful when you say my name in public, you don't want to be associated with the Ice Queen now, do you?" She teasingly said then disappeared as she turned the corner.

-

"Okay. You got this Minho. You can do this, just focus on her and nobody else. Confidence. Confidence. Confidence." He whispers as he encourages himself. He then clutched on his lunch tray and made his way through the canteen.

"What is he doing?" Jisung says as he sees Minho not heading towards their table. "Is he going-?" Felix said looking where Minho is heading towards. "Oh my god, he isn't." Seungmin said. "And he is." Hyunjin said with slight wide eyes.

Minho sat across from Rachel as the whole canteen was looking at them. "Hi." Is all he said. Rachel was as shocked as everyone else.

"You can't sit here." She shook her head. "But-" Before Minho could finish his sentence Rachel cut him off. "No." She sternly said.

"Well I'm-" Before he could introduce himself Rachel got up with her stuff and left the canteen. "That was not how I wanted it to go." He said out loud to himself. Minho then got up and walked towards his friend's table.

He just sat down and ate his lunch naturally as if he didn't just do what he just did. He looked up to 6 faces staring back at him. "What?"

They then moved their faces with prying eyes. Minho looked at his lunch then stuck out his chopsticks. "You guys want some?"

Changbin shook his head. "Forget the food. Tell us what you were thinking?" He said. "I was thinking ' hmm maybe today I should sit next to Rachel'. Yeah that's it." Minho nodded then went back into his food.

"All of a sudden?" Felix asks. Jisung's face then lit up and he hung his arm on Minho's neck. "This is about your old crush on her, isn't it?" Minho's face slightly blushed. "It is." Seungmin beamed.

"Don't believe what people say. She's a really nice person, just because Hyunjin-" Before Jeongin went on, Hyunjin gave him a look. "Just because Hyunjin what?" Changbin's eyebrows furrowed waiting for the young one's response.

He gulped. "Uh just because Hyunjin says so. I say- I say go for it." Jeongin then avoided Hyunjin's stare.

Minho smiled. "I will."

"That was so weird." Rachel spoke to herself. It was now after school and she found herself an empty table near the back of the library.

"What are you doing here?" A voice spoke. A annoying one in fact.

"It's a library. I'm allowed to be here." She put on a fake smile as she looked up at the person.

The person scoffed. "I saw what happened in the canteen today." Rachel gave her a smug look. "What? They were giving food to children." She then dramatically gasped.

"You know what I mean."

"What do you mean Jisoo?" She shrugged. "I saw you sitting with Minho." Jisoo eyed her.

"Okay. One, he sat by me. And two, if you saw then you know that I left. Also, why do you care?" She said.

Jisoo scoffed. "Have you been living under a rock? Oh wait you are made out of rocks. Do you need to be informed? We used to date." She said in a 'duh' tone.

Rachel pursed her lips. "Yeah 'used to' because you cheated on him." Jisoo's eyes widened, "How'd you know about that?"

'Oops was that not public yet?' She thought.

"Uh...lucky guess? Anyways go away, I'm busy." She tried to shoo Jisoo away.

"Whatever. But I'm warning you, stay away from him." Jisoo said as she left Rachel at her table.

She didn't care and continued to flip through her books. "I plan to."

But something tells her that he won't be able to stay away.