Twenty six

(chapter before final)

___________________________

3 weeks later

"Ah where is she? Shouldn't she be here already?" Minho walked back and forth as he keeps checking the time on his watch.

"Relax Minho. Her plane just landed 5 minutes ago. It will take her time to get off the plane then to get her bag then to walk through the crowd then-"

"We get it Hyunjin, the airport process takes long." Jeongin rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you sit down? Waiting might take a while." Jisung told the boy.

"I'm not gonna-"

"AH!" A scream was heard.

Then all of a sudden Minho felt an extra weight jump onto his back. He heard a girl laughing as he felt arms being wrapped around his neck.

Rachel jumped off and Minho immediately turned around to engulf the girl into a hug.

"I'm missed you so much. I can't believe we haven't seen each other in 3 weeks." He frowned.

Over winter break everyone went home for the holidays and Rachel was the farthest because her parents lived all the way in the United States.

"But we practically FaceTime'd everyday." She chuckled.

He pouted. "Yeah but it's been 3 weeks since I was able to do this."

Then he placed his lips onto hers moving perfectly in sync, earning a few groans from their friends.

"Okay we get that you guys missed each other but can you do that later? It's freezing and I wanna go eat wherever Jisung is paying." Hyunjin complained.

"Hey." The said boy called out.

Rachel chuckled as she hung both her arms on her two best friends. "I missed you guys too. Now you mentioned food? Where are we heading?"

-

"Ah Rachel it's good to have you back. The holidays seemed longer this year." Chan exclaimed as he went to pull the girl into a hug.

"Yeah well I'm back and ready to work." She smiled.

"Me realizing, I've also missed Raina. She always finds a way to make us laugh." Minho teased.

"Oh. Am I not funny?" Rachel raised her eyebrows. Minho chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Seojun then groaned in disgust. "Ugh. It was fun when Raina was a secret, now that it's out in the open this couple just became gross."

Chan smacked the boy on the back of his head. "When you get a girlfriend you wouldn't want us calling you guys gross."

"You guys won't because we'll be always looking at you." He stuck out his tongue before running away, avoiding the older guy's chase.

The two just laugh then after about 5 minutes of Chan chasing Seojun around the bar they got ready for opening.

-

Next day

First day back and a lot has changed since last semester.

It seemed that students forgot about all the assumptions made about Rachel the past two years. All the thoughts about her being mean and cold, just...gone.

"Oh my god! I can't believe we got an A on our project." Yuqi exclaimed.

"All thanks to Rachel and Soojin. They make great project leads." Shuhua smiled.

Rachel laughed. "We all worked on this project. You should thank yourself as well."

"Hey are you gonna eat that?" Soyeon pointed to the apple on Rachel's lunch plate. She smiled and nod her head. "Go ahead."

Soyeon held an innocent face as she grabbed the beautifully red, crisp fruit.

Just then Rachel was met with darkness and felt a pair of hands over her eyes. "Guess who?" The familiar voice said.

She chuckled pulling the hands away and stood up to be met with a smiling Minho.

They didn't hear but a few students around the canteen watched them in awe.

"They make the cutest couple ever."
"I hope they stay together forever."
"I don't know who I want to be more, Rachel or Minho."

"So the guys and I are going out today after classes and I was wondering if you wanted to join us?" He asked.

"I can't. I already made plans with my friends." Minho turned his head to see the girls waving at him. "But I'll see you at work." She added.

"Okay. Bye girls." He smiled.

"Bye Minho." They waved.

Rachel sat back down with a huge smile on her face.

"You guys are so cute." Soojin beamed. "Oh. That reminds me, after classes we should go to that cafe across town."

"How did that remind you of where we are going?" Soyeon questions. Soojin smirked. "There are cute boys there."

"In second thought, you should join us instead Rachel." Minho came out of nowhere, pulling the girl to follow him.

Rachel chuckles. "Bye guys. I guess I'll see you tomorrow." She stumbles as she tries to keep up with Minho's footsteps.