Six

Minho pursed his lips as he didn't know what to do. He was asked to come to the back of a bar and just wait for a girl he barely knew.

Before Chan left he told Minho where the TV remote was and told him he could watch if he wanted to. That is exactly what he did. He turned on the TV and just watched the kdrama that played on screen.

Not long after he hears the 'exit' door open and saw the guy he talked to, the second night he came here, with a crate full of bottled liquor.

Seojun didn't see Minho as he set the crate down. As he straightened himself, he jumped at the sight of the guy. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine." His eyebrows then furrowed. "Wait I remember you. What are you doing back here?"

"Chan just let me in."

"Ahh. Chan can be pretty forward. I'm Kang Seojun by the way." He flashed Minho a friendly smile. "Lee Minho." He replied with the same smile.

Before Seojun went to get the other crates, an idea flashed through his mind. "Any chance you're looking for a job?" He asks.

"Not currently." Minho shrugged. "If I talk to Chan, would you want to work here?"

"I mean that would be cool." Seojun smiled. "Awesome." Seojun then turned around and went back towards the 'exit' door.

"Those crates looked heavy. Do you need help with those?" Minho asks as he stood up. "I like you already. If you don't mind though."

"Not at all." Minho followed Seojun outside as Seojun smiled and patted Minho on the back.

-

(Hours later)

After carrying the crates in Seojun went back to work, behind the bar counter, and Minho just stayed in the backroom. He just watched whatever was on TV and occasionally texted the guys in their group chat.

It was silence until the three workers came through the door.

"Man, tips are great, but parties are just tiring." Raina enters the room behind the two boys and didn't notice the one male in the room.

"You're just getting older Raina." Seojun teased her. Raina was about to take of her wig, "Why are you still-" She stopped when she saw Minho on the couch.

Before he noticed, she fixed her wig. "Uh Minho. What are you doing here?"

Minho looked at Chan then at Raina. "Chan brought me back here. I just came for a casual talk but he insisted." He had a innocent look on his face.

"Did he?" She gave Chan a look. "Oh that's right." Seojun suddenly said. "Chan. How would you feel about another set of help on the team?"

Raina furrowed her eyebrows. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying, how would you like Minho to start working here and be a part of our great team. I mean, he has great looks which can bring in a lot more customers." Seojun said trying to make Chan agree with him.

Chan's face lit up. "Well we are getting more paying customers lately and we do need the help."

Raina then pulled the two boys for a private discussion.

"Wait, what? No offense, but we're doing just fine and I thought I bring in the customers." She can't have her cover blown to a boy who she avoids at school.

"No offense." Seojun started. "But you are old news, Minho will be greater, newer news."

"I agree with Seojun." Chan said. "Which part?" Raina asks. "All parts." He said. Seojun laughed at Raina then walked towards Minho.

"Guess you're a part of our team now. Go ahead and choose any locker. Tomorrow before opening we'll get you an apron and teach you around the bar." Seojun hung his arm around Minho's neck.

"Great. I can't wait." Minho excitedly said. He then looked at Raina, she gave him a welcoming smile but if he knew the situation, he would totally notice the worried look in her eyes.

-

(Days later)

It was Saturday morning and all Rachel could think about is her current life situation and how boring her cereal is.

"Seriously. Why now? I'm now in my middle years of college and a boy who I've never talked to, suddenly just comes into my life and my workplace." She rants to herself then takes another bite of her now soggy cereal.

"Ugh. And why now I suddenly run out of my good food and get stuck with this." She lets out a disgust face as she pushes the bowl away from her.

Rachel then hears a couple of knocks coming from the front door.

She walks over and opens the door. She lets out a sigh at the sight of the person.

"What are you doing here?"

............

(A/n: Quick question: Is the Raina and Rachel part too confusing to read? Should I just put Rachel whenever she talks and thinks something? But you know leave Raina whenever someone says her "name"?)

(Also, please don't be a silent reader. I wanna know what you think about my stories. Please vote, leave comments, anything lol :)