Twenty one

Once again Rachel entered the bar with her full uniform, including the wig. 

"Hey stranger." Seojun exclaimed as he walks out of the back room. "You totally missed a wild night last night. Wish you were there." He teased her.

"Shut up. Is he here already?" Rachel made her way towards the counter. 

"He's getting ready in the back. Oh right you're going to tell him right?"

"Yeah. I thought about it and I don't think I should keep this from him anymore. There's nothing holding me back, I'm going to be straightforward." She confidently said.

"Well you better hurry because I think Chan said we're opening in 5. Good luck Rach." He patted her shoulder as she took a deep breath.

Before she was able to reach the handle Chan came out. "There you are Rach. We're about to open so hurry, get your apron on and meet us out here."

She just remembered that winter break was upon them and usually when it's days before break that's when the bar gets loaded with customers.

"Hey there Raina. I heard you had a date last night." Minho smirked at the girl.

"Oh right yeah." She said putting on her waist apron.

"You can tell me all about it after work. Chan said it's about to be rush hour." He playfully nudged her arm before leaving the room.

"There goes getting it over with." Rachel sighed.

Hours later

Seojun let out a heavy sigh as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"I forgot that around the holidays it's always happy hour. Oh man, the next two months are going to be the death of me...again." He slumped into the chair next to him.

Chan playfully whacked his arm. "Come on. It's not that bad."

Seojun looked up at him. "Easy for you to say." Then Rachel suddenly burst in laughter.

"Oh my god, do you guys remember when Chan served that office party last year and he ended being as wasted as them?"

Seojun's face then lit up. "I remember, then he started singing random tunes and ended up crashing on his couch." They both laughed.

"You have to see it Minho. I actually have videos saved on my phone, let me go get it."

"Oh no. Not the videos." Chan groaned.

Seojun was about to stand up before Minho stopped him.

"No no, let me get it. I needed to go back there anyways." Minho smiled.

"Ah you're too kind, Rachel's such a lucky girl." Seojun teasingly looked at the girl as he said that.

It's been a few minutes and Minho still hasn't come out of the back room.

"I wonder what's taking him so long." Chan said.

"I'll go check on him." Rachel furrowed her eyebrows as she walked away.

meanwhile...

Minho thought that since the three of them are pretty much done, he was going to call Rachel to see if she wanted to come down and meet the only person she hasn't "met" yet.

"Let me just, there you are." He grabbed his phone from his bag and pressed her number on speed dial.

As it started to ring he heard someone's phone go off nearby.

He followed the sound and he ended up in front of "Raina's" locker.

"Hey Raina your-...phone is ringing." He called out for the girl but his voice died down when he saw the Caller ID.

It was his picture and his name on her screen.

"No, no. Just a coincidence, right?" He was in denial. He then tried calling Rachel again and it ended back on the same phone.

He just stood there with both phones in his hand, just trying to process and figure out what is going on.

"Hey Minho, are you okay in here?" He heard Raina from the door then it made sense.

That one voice he was waiting to hear all night.

How did he not notice this before?

He slowly turned around still with the two phones in each of his hands. "I don't know if I'm okay right now...Rachel." He said.

"Minho I'm-"

"Don't say you're sorry. You've been lying and keeping this secret from me. For over a month." His face started to redden in anger.

She was stuttering but no words were coming out of her mouth. But she sighed and dropped her head as she took of her wig.

"Why?" He dropped his arms to the side. "Let me explain-" Before she was able to, the door opened revealing the two guys.

"Ooh this does not look good." Seojun said out loud and they quickly left the scene, Chan following behind him.

Rachel sighed.

"I can't do this right now. I'm tired and I bet you are too. We'll sleep it off and we'll discuss it in the morning." Minho dropped her phone back into her bag.

"Wait. Don't you want a ride-"

"I'll walk to the dorms." He said without looking at her. She didn't turn back and then jumped at the sudden slam of the door.

She sighed. "What have I done?"